Gig Rank

designcore69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 11:49 AM, designcore69 said:

A few days ago I got the fiber promote option, but I deleted it without realizing it.  Since then till now I have not received any order.  How do I get the Promote Gig option back?

It Has Nothing To do With your Generic Order. Promote Option Just like an Ads System!

Are you Sure You have no Longer access to the Promote gig Option?

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I cancelled one order. The buyer had placed the order without discussing anything. At the time of delivery, he demanded a lot which was beyond the budget. At last, I understood that he was a fake buyer. Nowadays some people cheat sellers by pretending to be fake buyers. Now what should I or we do from the seller's end? I am very disappointed.

• Like 5

When it comes to handle any Buyer like this even in future, just reach to fiverr support. They are always ready to consider very deeply what is the thing really going from both sides and if they find any negative issues just don't worry you will get the positive solution. 

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

It harms the profile in that you can have less gigs and less active gigs with a lower level. It might hurt ranking but it might also be the things that caused the level drop that are actually causing things like ranking (search results position) drops.

eg. if a seller's level dropped because of late deliveries or cancellations (that got counted towards stats) or low public ratings it would probably be those that decreased the gig position in results, so reducing chance of future orders until the stats were higher.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

How much does completing an order increase the order completion rate? Recently I completed an order. I have worked first, after that the buyer likes my work and places an order and I give him delivery but my order completion rate increases by just 1%

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

After the new update my response rate going low. Now a days I message immediately when a buyer knock me. But my response rate is not increasing. Some cases buyer does not reply. May be they have gone to another seller.  Is there a problem with my response rate if the buyer doesn't replay ?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, designcore69 said:

After the new update my response rate going low. Now a days I message immediately when a buyer knock me. But my response rate is not increasing. Some cases buyer does not reply. May be they have gone to another seller.  Is there a problem with my response rate if the buyer doesn't replay ?

Use auto reply. 

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 3:14 PM, acreativelogo4u said:

Use auto reply.

Even if you use auto reply, you have to send messages and make a conversation to keep up your response rate. Auto reply is not a shortcut to a positive response rate.

Edited by fahadislamjuel
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...