TOS Warning

zacid1478

Question

Hi there,

I hope everyone is doing well,

So I opened my fiverr account like my normal routine and found a warning from fiverr support in the warning the said that "I did feedback boosting violation and also did some irregular purchasing activity". I was surprised ,I contacted fiverr customer support and told them about the situation and I also told them that I havent bought anything from fiverr as I am a fulltime seller on fiverr then how I did irregular purchasing activity? in the answer they told me that "I am making fake orders to boost my feedback" but I only have one account they also said that if i got more warnings my account can be permanently suspended can anyone help me on that

Thanks.

• Like 9

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, zacid1478 said:

Yes sir my brother is using a different Fiverr account and providing a different service and I provide a different service on fiverr but the internet connection is same .My brother and I haven't bought anything from fiverr .I told the fiverr support that "I am a full time seller and how the warning can be removed?" in the answer they told me that "I am making fake orders to boost my feedback and their decision is final and cannot be undone" they also told me that "they cannot provide me more information about it" ,My main concern is that like the first surprise warning will my account be suspended if I get another surprise warning ? Can I send you the screenshot of fiverr support messages?

Yes you can send me the screenshot of Fiverr support messages (but if you do you should blur our/remove the name of the person to make it okay with Fiverr rules).

Though I assume it will basically say what you've said in your initial posts here.

I think it's worth telling Fiverr that your brother shares the same connection, but still let them know that neither of you have made any purchases (if that's the case).

You can prove you haven't made any purchases by screenshotting the relevant section of the buyer section of your Fiverr screen(s) and attaching it to the support ticket and asking them to view that. Maybe ask them to also show you proof of any orders they are claiming you made (that violated any rules).

For the "feedback boosting activity" they might have also meant asking for 5 star reviews or something (I'm not saying you did do that though) if they weren't totally talking about making orders. Maybe they could be talking about asking the buyer to split an order into an unnecessary high number of orders just to increase the amount of reviews and asking them to review each. I'm just guessing what it might be though.

But if they're saying you made purchases when you (and your brother) definitely didn't I definitely contact them more about that with proof.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

Does anyone use the same internet connection as you or use the same device as you and use Fiverr? If so, that could have been a reason they thought you were purchasing but you weren't.

You could ask them for more info though. Maybe ask them to show you the orders that you made (that they thought were fake ones). Maybe screenshot your buyer screen to show them you've not made any orders on Fiverr. Maybe it could be something off-site you did but in connection with your Fiverr account.

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, zacid1478 said:

am making fake orders to boost my feedback and their decision is final and cannot be undone"

What might’ve looked suspicious to them is that you have 15+ reviews from the same person within  2 months almost consecutive and there are suspiciously many reviews from one specific country 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

Hi there sir,

Thanks for your response .Yes sir my brother is using a different Fiverr account and providing a different service and I provide a different service on fiverr but the internet connection is same my brother and I haven't bought anything from fiverr .I told the fiverr support that "I am a full time seller and how the warning can be removed?" in the answer they told me that "I am making fake orders to boost my feedback and their decision is final and cannot be undone" they also told me that "they cannot provide me more information about it" ,My main concern is that like the first surprise warning will my account be suspended if I get another surprise warning ? Can I send you the screenshot of fiverr support messages?

Thanks 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Does anyone use the same internet connection as you or use the same device as you and use Fiverr? If so, that could have been a reason they thought you were purchasing but you weren't.

You could ask them for more info though. Maybe ask them to show you the orders that you made (that they thought were fake ones). Maybe screenshot your buyer screen to show them you've not made any orders on Fiverr. Maybe it could be something off-site you did but in connection with your Fiverr account.

Hi there sir,

Thanks for your response .Yes sir my brother is using a different Fiverr account and providing a different service and I provide a different service on fiverr but the internet connection is same .My brother and I haven't bought anything from fiverr .I told the fiverr support that "I am a full time seller and how the warning can be removed?" in the answer they told me that "I am making fake orders to boost my feedback and their decision is final and cannot be undone" they also told me that "they cannot provide me more information about it" ,My main concern is that like the first surprise warning will my account be suspended if I get another surprise warning ? Can I send you the screenshot of fiverr support messages?

Thanks 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

What might’ve looked suspicious to them is that you have 15+ reviews from the same person within  2 months almost consecutive and there are suspiciously many reviews from one specific country 

yes i am currently working with a buyer from another country and we have done a lot of projects and yes about half of my projects are from a same country

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Yes you can send me the screenshot of Fiverr support messages (but if you do you should blur our/remove the name of the person to make it okay with Fiverr rules).

Though I assume it will basically say what you've said in your initial posts here.

I think it's worth telling Fiverr that your brother shares the same connection, but still let them know that neither of you have made any purchases (if that's the case).

You can prove you haven't made any purchases by screenshotting the relevant section of the buyer section of your Fiverr screen(s) and attaching it to the support ticket and asking them to view that. Maybe ask them to also show you proof of any orders they are claiming you made (that violated any rules).

For the "feedback boosting activity" they might have also meant asking for 5 star reviews or something (I'm not saying you did do that though) if they weren't totally talking about making orders. Maybe they could be talking about asking the buyer to split an order into an unnecessary high number of orders just to increase the amount of reviews and asking them to review each. I'm just guessing what it might be though.

But if they're saying you made purchases when you (and your brother) definitely didn't I definitely contact them more about that with proof.

here are the screenshots sir,

and about "feedback boosting activity" yes ,I had told some buyers just to share their experience by reviewing (I haven't told them to give me 5 stars) because from my total order about 50% of orders have reviews on them and the other doesn't have reviews because the buyers don't accept those remaining 50% orders and they are automatically marked as completed. And also there are some buyers who place orders directly on my GIG without contacting me ,To full fill the price of their projects they place multiple orders I had told them multiple times not to place the orders directly ,I also told them to contact me before placing the order so we can get their work done with a milestone offer.

Thanks sir.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Up 1

23 minutes ago, zacid1478 said:

here are the screenshots sir,

and about "feedback boosting activity" yes ,I had told some buyers just to share their experience by reviewing

Thanks. So I'd still contact CS like I suggested with proof that you haven't made any orders, that your brother shares the same connection and also hasn't made any orders. And maybe ask them for clarification (eg. whether the "purchasing activity associated with your account" is about orders they think you made (which you haven't) or about purchases other people have made for for your gigs). If they think you ordered you could ask them more about that (maybe politely ask for screenshots/proof) and/or show them your proof that you didn't.

Also I wouldn't ask anyone else to review the orders they make. Don't mention the word "reviews" to buyers at all to be safe (maybe don't ask them to share their feedback either if you mean review it).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4