No impressions or orders

greengas

Hi! I am a new seller on fiverr. I came here to ask for some advice on my gig. I am getting very low impressions and clicks on my gig, and have had it up for 5 days. I know that highly rated sellers get more sales, but I can't get any sales in the first place to up my rating. I can't find any buyer requests to respond to either. Is there anything I can do? Also, is my pricing too low?

https://www.fiverr.com/share/EPbZ7d

image.png.b21534b1779572aafbaaa15be1f714da.png

image.png.69ddd127a918f03cef4154d33121bd8e.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@greengas - you've had your gig up for 5 days. When I posted my first gig, I didn't get my order for the first 2 weeks. Many sellers take weeks or even months to get their first order. Allow time to see how your gig is performing. It looks like you made changes on the 24th, 25th, and again on the 30th. Constantly making changes won't help your gig perform better.

I would actually be elated if I had 4 clicks from only 49 impressions. That means people are interested in your gig. Watch your gig for the next week or so (don't make any changes) and see how it performs. It's normal to see fluctuations in daily impressions, especially when the impressions are lower.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

@greengas - you've had your gig up for 5 days. When I posted my first gig, I didn't get my order for the first 2 weeks. Many sellers take weeks or even months to get their first order. Allow time to see how your gig is performing. It looks like you made changes on the 24th, 25th, and again on the 30th. Constantly making changes won't help your gig perform better.

I would actually be elated if I had 4 clicks from only 49 impressions. That means people are interested in your gig. Watch your gig for the next week or so (don't make any changes) and see how it performs. It's normal to see fluctuations in daily impressions, especially when the impressions are lower.

Thank you for the advice!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

Do you think my prices are good?

• Like 2