New forum feature?

theratypist

Surprised to see the new changes in the forum, hello Seller Plus...... 

I casually visited my own profile for whatever reason and no intentions of tinkering around but then I noticed this "anonymous" icon. 

I went on a visit profile spree earlier (sorry friends!) because I was fascinated with this recent feature... 

The last seen isn't an issue for me but I never knew mine was hidden after I saw the "anonymous" icon on my profile. I didn't enable anything! I am surprised myself! I will keep it hidden though... Not that it matters anyway lol

So far I only noticed @vickiespencer has this feature enabled! Anybody else? 

Untitled.thumb.png.9a5e7924aef2e70087a0268828507523.png

Untitled2.thumb.png.20f9ceafa63c2ac495a18731133ecf93.png

• Like 17

Just now, vickieito said:

Awesome! I am hidden.

Hahaha was it by default enabled on your end??? By the way, are you able to post more than 5 times now? You don't need to reply to this if it's otherwise. Might be more useful to use it to respond to mek sell posts, which you (admirably) have the patience to reply to. 🤣

• Like 12

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

Hahaha was it by default enabled on your end??? By the way, are you able to post more than 5 times now? You don't need to reply to this if it's otherwise. Might be more useful to use it to respond to mek sell posts, which you (admirably) have the patience to reply to. 🤣

I've been having a hay day the last several days because my post-limit is gone!! 🎊🙌😊

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 3

20 hours ago, theratypist said:

I went on a visit profile spree earlier (sorry friends!)

Somehow, I quite often land on a profile page without actually wanting to, while scrolling on my phone and apparently touching something I shouldn't have, or even clicking something I think takes me to the original post of a quote but brings me to a profile instead, or so... sorry for that, too, to anyone who thinks I've been reading their profile 😉 

• Like 7