Fiverr account issue

roufart

Question

I opened a Fiverr account in 2017 and completed about sixteen orders. I couldn't work on Fiverr for various reasons. Now I want to work actively on Fiverr. So is it better to open a new Fiverr account or create a new gig, or edit a gig?

• Like 15

8 answers to this question

You aren't allowed to create multiple fiverr accounts, so I would start with the one you have now, but just delete your old gigs if you don't want the same ones anymore. You still get to keep your ratings when you delete gigs and people prefer to buy from sellers who have a star rating rather than a new seller who hasn't proven their skills yet.

• Like 16

If I were you I will go for same account. As you can create multiple gigs so why not.

However, it is personal choice. But, one problem you might face when connecting it to payment methods. Fiverr might not allow you use two accounts with same niches, same internet and same payment method.

• Like 12

10 hours ago, joyh97 said:

You aren't allowed to create multiple fiverr accounts, so I would start with the one you have now, but just delete your old gigs if you don't want the same ones anymore. You still get to keep your ratings when you delete gigs and people prefer to buy from sellers who have a star rating rather than a new seller who hasn't proven their skills yet.

I agree with you

• Like 8

11 hours ago, roufart said:

I opened a Fiverr account in 2017 and completed about sixteen orders. I couldn't work on Fiverr for various reasons. Now I want to work actively on Fiverr. So is it better to open a new Fiverr account or create a new gig, or edit a gig?

you should start with the one you have. Because you have completed some orders already you have ratings on your account. So It will better for you to continue withe the current one. You can delete the old gig and create new one if you need so.

• Like 9