Jump to content

Having a Level 2 account and not being ranked?.


Recommended Posts

Hello, Dear Community ! I have been an active part of this beautiful Fiverr community for the past 5 years and I have gotten a lot from this platform.

I want to ask all of you and If anybody would able to address my query that be great. *I have served many clients through this platform and achieved a level 2 rank as its my only source of earning, But as soon as I achieved this target I started loosing the clients, as Fiverr de ranked my gigs.*

Can ANYBODY please let me know what I can do to make this up again and I really want to be continue serving and earning from this platform.

 

Thankyou for hearing me out .

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ahmadshk8888 said:

But as soon as I achieved this target I started loosing the clients, as Fiverr de ranked my gigs.*

Your gig did not get "deranked", because there is no set rank on Fiverr. That's not how Fiverr works.

4 hours ago, ahmadshk8888 said:

its my only source of earning

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

4 hours ago, ahmadshk8888 said:

Can ANYBODY please let me know what I can do to make this up again

Be a great seller. Work on building up your seller performance. Gain great reviews within a 60-day period. Connect to your target customer, and convince them to hire you to solve their needs. Market your services to the exact people who need what you have to offer.

  • Like 3
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ahmadshk8888 said:

achieved a level 2 rank as its my only source of earning, But as soon as I achieved this target I started loosing the clients, as Fiverr de ranked my gigs.

Because now you are competing with a new category of sellers. Maybe your performance and gigs were ok to compete with level 1 sellers but it seems that now your level 2 competitors delivering better work and quality and your relative “ranking” compared to them is lower. 

  • Like 2
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...