Not getting order and impression and click getting down.

saklinemostakim

You can use Instagram to show your skills and can invest some money in good creative reels that can get high views likes and comments to your account, from there you can start creating your audience and then clients will reach out to you. Its a very long time taking process. So keep patience 

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i am a level two seller on fiverr and i am providing  seo related service. My gig was rank 1-3 page every time. but few days ago  i edit my gig title and description little  bit. But now my rank is gone. I cant find my gig even 10 th page how can i solve this issue 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

48 minutes ago, saklinemostakim said:

Hi i am a level two seller on fiverr and i am providing  seo related service. My gig was rank 1-3 page every time. but few days ago  i edit my gig title and description little  bit. But now my rank is gone. I cant find my gig even 10 th page how can i solve this issue 

Have you thought of hiring an SEO expert? 

• Like 15
  • Haha 6

• 3 months later...

Hi  I was a level two seller in the past and recently it has gone. I notice that i didn't get any single buyer briefs till now . my Get briefs option is enable but didnt  get any single briefs. can any expert please tell me how can i solve this issue . its very emergency for me. note i am working in seo sector 

Edited by saklinemostakim
  • Like 14

11 hours ago, saklinemostakim said:

can any expert please tell me how can i solve this issue . its very emergency for me.

There is no emergency. You just don't qualify for buyer matches at this time. If you ever qualify, you will see match offers in your inbox. Please keep in mind, though, you do not need the minor B&M feature to be successful, here on Fiverr. Stop worrying about getting matches in your inbox, and focus, instead, on convincing your target customers to hire you in the marketplace.

• Like 16

• 4 months later...
23 minutes ago, saklinemostakim said:

Not getting a single buyer brief till now from my seven gigs. I know there are some matching terms to get brief but its quite fish to getting no briefs with my saven gig 

you may not get briefs if you have low performance.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...