Not getting order and impression and click getting down.

HI , I am an level one  seller on Fiverr. i am work on seo service  My gig impression and click are  getting down day by day. also my gig lost the ranking. before that is was in the first page but  now its on 5 th page . can any one please tell me what is the actual problem ? I am offering  onpage seo service , schema markup , and technical  seo service.

Screenshot_12.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, saklinemostakim said:

HI , I am an level one  seller on Fiverr. i am work on seo service  My gig impression and click are  getting down day by day. also my gig lost the ranking. before that is was in the first page but  now its on 5 th page . can any one please tell me what is the actual problem ? I am offering  onpage seo service , schema markup , and technical  seo service.

Screenshot_12.png

From what I can see, this is a totally normal stat. It goes up and down. Your placement in search is not permanent and is based on your performance – but importantly, also on the performance of your competition! Gigs will get rotated in search results based on this. If you've seen a drop in sales lately, it could be because it's summer (lots of people going on vacation) or it could be that a buyer left negative, private feedback to Fiverr about one of your services. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Just asking frankly, do you want to be ranked in the 1st page for lifetime? Then what should the new sellers do? Fiverr always give opportunity to new sellers. You should make your buyers satisfy and make them repeated. How ca you solve this: Keep sending buyer request. As you  are a level 1 seller, buyers will notice you easily. Keep up excellent work, your gig will rank again.