Buyer Requests - Obsolete

newsmike

7 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Anyone can be a business buyer.

This too will change gradually. 

@miiila I have a 4-digit minimum engagement limit and ANYONE who chooses to set their budget as  "flexible" gets to send a Brief my way.

Fun fact: out of 254 briefs received thus far, just 2 had an actual budget stated. Everyone else was "like, super-flexible, OMG!".

• Like 4
  • Up 1

I just turned off mine. If I set a minimum budget, that should mean something. "Flexible" is not a budget. It's a "no, you!". I don't get what's so hard about saying how much you can spend, and then I can tell you what you can get for that price. It's not like it's a one size fits all on my side either, I can do the same project differently at different price points. 

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frank_d said:

@miiila I have a 4-digit minimum engagement limit and ANYONE who chooses to set their budget as  "flexible" gets to send a Brief my way.

Yes, and I kind of get why the system lets briefs with "flexible" and BRs with "-" pass, both as BRs and Briefs, but what I do not get is why I see $5 BRs, when I set a minimum of $50 or $100, I've tried two or three different settings, results seem to be the same.

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

For me Briefs was a waste of time. I never received anything relevant, and it was mostly spam. So I turned it off, just like many others I assume. I am still keeping an eye on it to see how it evolves.

I had turned them off, then back on again, after we could send a message instead of an offer, and report them. Nothing ever came out of it, apart from me reporting loads of Briefs by Telegram scammers. At this point, I only still have them turned on out of scientific interest in whether Fiverr will overcome this wave eventually, or if platformkind is doomed to everlasting Telegram scam spam.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1