Fiverr Pro requirements

kenzahmed

Question

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, kenzahmed said:

Hi there, I was thinking of applying for fiverr pro to create a gig but how many clients or projects do I need to get pro verified and do I need to work with big clients to get it?

You can read more about "Pro" here: https://blog.fiverr.com/post/how-to-become-a-fiverr-pro

Fiverr business buyers want the very best. So we request Pro candidates to go through a vetting process: We'll ask you to tell us about your professional background, your higher education, your portfolio of previous work or examples of notable projects you've created for clients outside of Fiverr, etc. Once we get to know you, we will evaluate your application form and notify you whether you were found eligible to open a Pro Gig.  

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iamattique said:

Perfect source for information on Pro Seller.

I have also used all the information provided on this link. However, I couldn't get the Pro Seller badge. 

I think it's a good thing that they are selective. I haven't applied for pro, but I'm considering it in the content writer category. 

I view it this way: If one does not receive the pro badge, you probably shouldn't have it, and it wouldn't benefit you, even if you got it. Why? Because buyers in that category expect nothing else than perfection. If you're not able to come up with the goods, you'll receive negative reviews and likely loose the badge anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

55 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I think it's a good thing that they are selective. I haven't applied for pro, but I'm considering it in the content writer category. 

I view it this way: If one does not receive the pro badge, you probably shouldn't have it, and it wouldn't benefit you, even if you got it. Why? Because buyers in that category expect nothing else than perfection. If you're not able to come up with the goods, you'll receive negative reviews and likely loose the badge anyway. 

I can definitely achieve perfection but I have not worked with big companies and I don't have a big portfolio

• Thanks 2