Fiverr should provide Buyers requests to the new sellers too. How many of you are agree?

gnosysfiverr

37 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

They do. But limited because as a new seller they don’t know the quality you provide, that’s why they allow you to apply only to 10 buyer requests so you could think about each and submit only quality proposals. 

Yes, But I am not getting even 10 buyer's requests in my profile.

• Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, gnosysfiverr said:

Yes, But I am not getting even 10 buyer's requests in my profile.

And that’s also normal, they can appear one by one at any time when buyers are posting them and disappear after certain amount of people applied for it. You just need to check it regularly to catch them 

• Like 18
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 2:18 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

And that’s also normal, they can appear one by one at any time when buyers are posting them and disappear after certain amount of people applied for it. You just need to check it regularly to catch them 

What I also figured out is that my Gigs are mostly in  highly competitive niche like WordPress. This also let me to think of what I really do outside of WordPress and I have been able to come up with Gigs that is really my expertise of helping business to transform digitally. Once I did that, I have started to get more Buyer requests.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I will be able to get the success on Fiverr.

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1

I get buyer's requests and almost never accept the work. Almost all requests ask for cheap prices and have big demands. Buyer requests are not always a real benefit. It's a good addition to your Fiverr business, but don't get too frustrated if you can't get those requests yet. It's not really a big deal. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/4/2022 at 1:36 AM, gnosysfiverr said:

Newbies can also provide better services.

No noobs don't provide "better services", they may be adequate, but better is a silly claim. This comment is desperate and self serving. Learn your craft and earn your success. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 16
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, newsmike said:

This comment is desperate and self serving. Learn your craft and earn your success. 

We have an established business outside of Fiverr. I am looking at Fiverr to increase my market. I have done over 500+ WP Websites and I am closed over 3K+ WP tickets. I know my craft quite well. But, Fiverr is an expansion to my business.

All I am thinking as to how I can use Fiverr to gain more clients and expand my business.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, gnosysfiverr said:

All I am thinking as to how I can use Fiverr to gain more clients and expand my business.

You can read this thread:

If you're already successful outside of Fiverr, just start the momentum on your profile by bringing/redirecting new clients to your Fiverr gig. By momentum, it just means Fiverr will reward your ability to make sales on your gig with more visibility of your gig in the search results, and you will be more visible in the platform then buyers will be able to naturally purchase from you, etc -- just like other more established Fiverr sellers in your niche.

The buyer requests is not the best place to find business as a newbie you won't get to see buyer requests as regularly (it gets removed from your view once other no level sellers made offers) and even if you did get to see them its usually buyers who are looking for a $5 website with X amount of features. Fiverr works more on the premise that the buyer looks for your service (and most often the buyer will choose those who have several sales and good feedback on Fiverr already).

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2

10 hours ago, newsmike said:

No noobs don't provide "better services", they may be adequate, but better is a silly claim. This comment is desperate and self serving. Learn your craft and earn your success. 

Not necessarily ever Fiverr 'newbie' is a newbie to his or her craft. Someone can join Fiverr with 10+ years of professional experience and potentially deliver better quality than a top seller on Fiverr with only 2 years of experience.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, cc_animation said:

Not necessarily ever Fiverr 'newbie' is a newbie to his or her craft. Someone can join Fiverr with 10+ years of professional experience and potentially deliver better quality than a top seller on Fiverr with only 2 years of experience.

Yes, noobs can, sometimes, provide equally good services in situations such as you describe. That's not what he said. He said simply, "noobs can provide "better" services." You have to look at the precise wording to see why his comment makes no sense.  

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1

On 6/4/2022 at 2:36 AM, gnosysfiverr said:

Newbies can also provide better services.

That's what the OP said. Nothing wrong with it! 

On 6/19/2022 at 3:53 PM, gnosysfiverr said:

What I also figured out is that my Gigs are mostly in  highly competitive niche like WordPress. This also let me to think of what I really do outside of WordPress and I have been able to come up with Gigs that is really my expertise of helping business to transform digitally. Once I did that, I have started to get more Buyer requests.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I will be able to get the success on Fiverr.

That's amazing. 

Being unique and differentiating yourself from your competitors is the first step.

Don't worry about buyer requests all that much. Create your gigs in a way that buyers come looking for your services. It isn't too different from creating a website. And there is a lot of valuable information in the article/post shared above. 

Keep up the great work. 

• Like 15

6 hours ago, theratypist said:

If you're already successful outside of Fiverr, just start the momentum on your profile by bringing/redirecting new clients to your Fiverr gig.

This means that I am loosing my 20% of income to clients. Those clients are quite old too and they usually checkout from my website or they are invoiced directly from my Quickbooks. The system has been set. Yeah, I do get the point that Fiverr will reward me, maybe I will give it a thought.

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, gnosysfiverr said:

This means that I am loosing my 20% of income to clients. Those clients are quite old too and they usually checkout from my website or they are invoiced directly from my Quickbooks. The system has been set. Yeah, I do get the point that Fiverr will reward me, maybe I will give it a thought.

I hope you know seller are not allowed to share personal information to buyer. Also never try to take order outside from Fiverr. It's strictly prohibited by Fiverr. You may be banned for this reason.

• Like 13

@rajibrrakhmit

Oh! Yeah, I am well aware of that. I was referring to a conversation before that I need to get my existing clients onto Fiverr to get me started. It was a reply to that. I am NOT looking to take clients away from Fiverr. I personally think it is a good system where both Buyers and Sellers are not at risk for non-delivery (service or money).

• Like 13

8 hours ago, cc_animation said:

This is absolutely true.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, gnosysfiverr said:

That is true, but note I said "bringing/redirecting new clients" not your old ones. So I mean wherever you may be promoting your services throw on a small discount or perhaps bonuses if they purchase thru Fiverr.

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 2

Yes. Totally agree. As a new seller, I can't get 10 buyer requests every day. There are a lot of sellers who come into this platform with a professional qualifications. So when we get more opportunities at the beginning , there is more chance to get the work. And when we get works , we would love to attach more to this platform.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, theratypist said:

That is true, but note I said "bringing/redirecting new clients" not your old ones. So I mean wherever you may be promoting your services throw on a small discount or perhaps bonuses if they purchase thru Fiverr.

I can try to do that get in a few clients from outside of Fiverr to buy my services on Fiverr. That might also help with getting the ball rolling, I guess. Generally, my prices are extremely competitive - so doing a discount will be something I have to think about.

When someone signs up on Fiverr either they are freshers or they are experienced people, if there is a way like LinkedIn where are can post our experience & projects outside of Fiverr this is also something that will help people like me.

Maybe Fiverr should think about such features.  

• Like 11

On 6/20/2022 at 3:52 PM, newsmike said:

Yes, noobs can, sometimes, provide equally good services in situations such as you describe. That's not what he said. He said simply, "noobs can provide "better" services." You have to look at the precise wording to see why his comment makes no sense.  

My point is that his comment does make sense. Noobs CAN provide BETTER services than seasoned Fiverr sellers, because being a noob on Fiverr does not necessarily mean the new seller is a noob in his craft.

So imagine someone with 10 years of experience joins Fiverr. Even though he is a New seller, he is skilled and experienced.
Compare that with a Lvl 2 seller with only 2 year of experience. Chances are the new seller is the better pick.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, cc_animation said:

So imagine someone with 10 years of experience joins Fiverr. Even though he is a New seller, he is skilled and experienced.
Compare that with a Lvl 2 seller with only 2 year of experience. Chances are the new seller is the better pick.

You are making the mistake of assuming that people are honest as to their qualifications and experience here. In fact is you read the forum with any regularity, every day we call out people with outrageous lies on their gigs and profiles, with the vast majority coming from just a couple of places. So yes, in your example, assuming everyone is honest about their qualifications and experience, there is a small chance that you could find that rare gem.  Just yesterday, we called out a noob claiming to have expertise in 38 fields, and proficiency in 61 languages. However the volume of complaints here in the forum are evidence that noobs are very regularly lying about the country they are in, their level of English fluency, their profile picture their education, and their expertise. Other than that all good, right?  Bottom line is that noobs are a gamble that may be acceptable for people fooling around on Fiverr, but for professionals who are trying to get a job done, and done right the first time, TRS/PRO sellers are the best way to insure that. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

You are making the mistake of assuming that people are honest as to their qualifications and experience here. In fact is you read the forum with any regularity, every day we call out people with outrageous lies on their gigs and profiles, with the vast majority coming from just a couple of places. So yes, in your example, assuming everyone is honest about their qualifications and experience, there is a small chance that you could find that rare gem.  Just yesterday, we called out a noob claiming to have expertise in 38 fields, and proficiency in 61 languages. However the volume of complaints here in the forum are evidence that noobs are very regularly lying about the country they are in, their level of English fluency, their profile picture their education, and their expertise. Other than that all good, right?  Bottom line is that noobs are a gamble that may be acceptable for people fooling around on Fiverr, but for professionals who are trying to get a job done, and done right the first time, TRS/PRO sellers are the best way to insure that. 

This is the problem, there is no way to figure out quality vs fake. Fiverr is taking steps with steps with test etc., which is a good thing. I gave my WordPress test - just to show my talent.

What also that is missing is way to project my portfolio in Fiverr of all the work that I have done outside of Fiverr. This way, people will have trust in my work and will give me more work.

There is something apart from Vintage Fiverr needs to do to promote new talent.

• Like 8

New entrants to Fiverr may sometimes be those who have had very successful careers and are now retired. But they want to remain busy and still have a lot to offer. Such people may not only have the qualifications, but also the benefit of years of real-world and invaluable life experience. 

• Like 7