Why I am Getting Warning?

johnsonsellen

Hey Everyone Why am I getting warning even i didn't do anything wrong i mean that's so disgustting i am fully focus on my work but still getting the negative remarks from Fiverr why? is there any valid solution to resolve the issue 

Edited by johnsonsellen
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

You don't have any active gigs or reviews as a seller, so... What were the warnings for?

4 hours ago, johnsonsellen said:

is there any valid solution to resolve the issue 

For anyone to offer any suggestion, you'd have to explain what's happening first. Saying that you're getting warnings is way too vague.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

On 5/13/2022 at 10:13 AM, johnsonsellen said:

Hey Everyone Why am I getting warning even i didn't do anything wrong i mean that's so disgustting i am fully focus on my work but still getting the negative remarks from Fiverr why? is there any valid solution to resolve the issue 

it seems that you are a buyer , probably a seller reported you for not following some rule and Fiverr decided that he was right . ( Most common issues could be asking for work outside Fiverr /  Asking for more revisions that were included / Asking for services without paying for them / Being rude etc ) You also received an email with a reason , you can check that as well . 

• Like 9