Did anyone else just get this email from their success manager?

williambryan392

I may be dreaming, and writing this post will probably be jinxing it, but the monthly level reviews are in a few days. I'll allow myself to dream of TRS this weekend, and also allow you all to laugh at me when it doesn't happen 🤣 and instead it's a new PDF collaboration tool for when gigs are in review!

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

I may be dreaming, and writing this post will probably be jinxing it, but the monthly level reviews are in a few days. I'll allow myself to dream of TRS this weekend, and also allow you all to laugh at me when it doesn't happen 🤣 and instead it's a new PDF collaboration tool for when gigs are in review!

I hope you get it.  I sure wish Fiverr would proof their sends, as it should read: "Great News IS coming."  If only they knew where to look for English proofreaders.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7

12 hours ago, newsmike said:

"Great News IS coming." 

Now that you mention it.... I didn't even notice that and wonder what soon meant..... Hahaha, Mike I love your eye for things. 😂 Great voice, sharp eye, director of hamsters! The dream 🤩

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

I may be dreaming, and writing this post will probably be jinxing it, but the monthly level reviews are in a few days. I'll allow myself to dream of TRS this weekend

While I certainly hope you're up for a TRS promotion as well, my spidey senses tell me that the announcement is for something else. @frank_d did state, recently, that he is aware of some cool new features about to launch. I have a feeling your noted announcement may have to do with one or more of those.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 4

I don't know why the 'Re' is there, I think perhaps because I had replied saying that sounds exciting.

There wasn't actually an email thread, it was just the email I shared above.

For background I have a catchup with my SSM on Monday so emailed an agenda over a couple of days ago, and one of the topics was my overall performance, and whether TRS is just a pipe dream for me, and whether I should consider applying for pro, along with some new gig ideas.

• Like 4