Pictures of orders finished

florentinsav_3d

Question

Hello everyone !

I have a problem.
I have done 3 projects since I started on Fiverr
At each end of projects, I put one or more images of "final rendering" which should normally appear on the page of my gig.
The problem is that none of my 3 orders have images displayed in the comments section
Same, no image has been added to my gig as "work done on fiverr"
Do you have any idea what I should do?
Am I doing something wrong?

Please enlighten me, I would really like to show what I have already done on Fiverr, but can't find how at the moment..

9 answers to this question

4 hours ago, florentinsav_3d said:

And can buyers validate/share it several weeks/months later?

They allow/disallow the sample being shown while they leave feedback, if they do, and leaving feedback is only possible for up to 10 days. It's a good idea to give the Help Center that lloydsolutions gave you a link to, a thorough read, not just that one page, you'll find pretty much any info to anything technical in there, and it's good to know how everything works, can even save you from getting into trouble.

4 hours ago, florentinsav_3d said:

My last buyer told me he didn't touch anything
Normally, according to the article, it's supposed to display it automatically unless the buyer decides otherwise, how is that done?
Could this be a bug?

Perhaps, but perhaps it was just your buyer either not looking thoroughly, or they didn't want to have it displayed but were uncomfortable to tell you that. In any case, I wouldn't bring it up or discuss it with a buyer at length (unless they themselves specifically ask about it, in which case it can be a good idea to give them a link to where it's explained in the Help Center). In case they feel bothered by it, they may not buy again. 

Oh? I didn't know 😮
Thank you very much, I'll ask if they mind sharing them ^^"
Is it possible as a new seller or do I have to be a minimum level 1 seller to be able to do it?
And can buyers validate it only at the end of the order, or can they do it several weeks/months later?

Guest lloydsolutions
1 hour ago, florentinsav_3d said:

The problem is that none of my 3 orders have images displayed in the comments section
Same, no image has been added to my gig as "work done on fiverr"

Here is how this works: 

20 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Thanks a lot!
My last buyer told me he didn't touch anything
Normally, according to the article, it's supposed to display it automatically unless the buyer decides otherwise, how is that done?
Could this be a bug?

13 hours ago, florentinsav_3d said:

Oh? I didn't know 😮
Thank you very much, I'll ask if they mind sharing them ^^"
Is it possible as a new seller or do I have to be a minimum level 1 seller to be able to do it?
And can buyers validate it only at the end of the order, or can they do it several weeks/months later?

It is available for everyone irrespective of the level. And client can approve/disapprove at the time of marking the order complete.

Archived