My Level One Story!

mrsazzad14

Hello Everyone,

I am here to tell you about my experience with Fiverr. Surely there is a lot of professional sellers, who know better than me. So if I am wrong please don't hesitate to correct my theory. 

I created my Fiverr account back in 2019. from then I only had 36 sales so far. But I earned a good amount of money from it. In a few days, I will be a level 2 seller.  There is a lot of new sellers who are struggling to get some sales on their account. But what are they doing wrong? Well, there is a lot of things that can go wrong. Mostly it depends where are you from! Because if you are like me and you are from Bangladesh then you have a big competition ahead. Because there is a lot of seller from Bangladesh. So you have to think about how to stand out from others. 

When you figure that out, now it's time to create your gig and update it from time to time. But most of the new sellers most probably will not understand a word I have just said.

So, I am going to explain a little bit. If you are a new seller, your focus should be on getting your first message from your gig. If you are able to achieve that, that means customers are starting to notice you. But I assume you don't know how you can get customers' attention. 

You have to think like a customer for this. First of all, you are a new seller. No one knows about your work quality, so what kind of customer will click on your gig?

Those who have a lower budget and don't have any experience in Fiverr. So now you know who should you target, all of your gigs should be targetting those customers. This way you will probably get some messages from clients. 

Follow me for more tips!

Thank you 
Sazzad Hossain

• Lena locked this topic

Archived