My Level One Story!

mrsazzad14

After 1.5 years of creating my Fiverr account, I have got my level one. Now I am almost done with level two requirements. Just a few orders and I will be in level 2. 
But suddenly my gig drops from the rank. The Impression was too low, and I didn't know what to do. So I start researching and Improving my gig continuously. Now I have 2 orders in my account and My impressions are also going high.
So, the moral of the story is.......keep researching and keep improving your gigs until it fulfill your goals. And don't stop there. Because if you stop, All of your hard work will be gone.
Thank You
Sazzad Hossain

• Like 23
  • Congrats! 4

1 hour ago, mrsazzad14 said:

After 1.5 years of creating my Fiverr account, I have got my level one. Now I am almost done with level two requirements. Just a few orders and I will be in level 2. 
But suddenly my gig drops from the rank. The Impression was too low, and I didn't know what to do. So I start researching and Improving my gig continuously. Now I have 2 orders in my account and My impressions are also going high.
So, the moral of the story is.......keep researching and keep improving your gigs until it fulfill your goals. And don't stop there. Because if you stop, All of your hard work will be gone.
Thank You
Sazzad Hossain

Keep it up 🤑

• Like 11

On 3/9/2022 at 10:21 AM, mrsazzad14 said:

Thank You
Sazzad Hossain

level 23 coming Insha'Allah.

• Like 8

On 3/9/2022 at 9:21 AM, mrsazzad14 said:

Thank You
Sazzad Hossain

Congratulations! And best of luck for the level two promotion. 

I totally agree with you that we should not let down and keep improving the gigs until  we start getting orders. Plus, we can build strong portfolio as well in this time instead of being disappointed on not getting orders. 

• Like 10

On 3/9/2022 at 10:21 AM, mrsazzad14 said:

Thank You
Sazzad Hossain

Wow

• Like 4

It's been 3 years that I have signed up on Fiverr. Now I have completed my 33rd No. order on Fiverr. I know it is not much but I am on my way to level 2. Throughout this journey, I have met with some awesome clients. I am grateful for that. From now I will be much more active on Fiverr and I will earn my place as a top-rated seller. Also to achive my goal I am really looking into this community to help me out with my journey. 
I will never be disappointed and I will never loss hope.
Happy Freelancing!
Thank You.
Sazzad Hossain

• Like 30
  • Congrats! 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mrsazzad14 said:

It's been 3 years that I have signed up on Fiverr. Now I have completed my 33rd No. order on Fiverr. I know it is not much but I am on my way to level 2. Throughout this journey, I have met with some awesome clients. I am grateful for that. From now I will be much more active on Fiverr and I will earn my place as a top-rated seller. Also to achive my goal I am really looking into this community to help me out with my journey. 
I will never be disappointed and I will never loss hope.
Happy Freelancing!
Thank You.
Sazzad Hossain

congratulations dear

• Like 17