What is the benefits of Fiverr forum?

muneebanaseer44

1 hour ago, milanescobar said:

If you don't want to answer than leave it blank,

That's what some forum users are doing, and then gradually stop posting and helping new sellers. Because they're sick and tired of all those who can't be bothered to use the search feature, and post the same question that was already asked and answered hundreds of times. And they're sick and tired of all the new sellers who post for the sake of posting, believing that forum activity will rank their gig somehow. And they're sick and tired of those who, for some reason, believe that they're entitled to orders just because they're on Fiverr, and that they're entitled to reviews just because they want them.

Those new sellers are making the forum unusable for all, including those who need the help most: new sellers.

And then you get topics when the only ones who answer the question are new sellers who give the wrong answers, and nobody bothers to correct them. Hey, why bother to correct someone if you're just going to get told not to be rude?

• Like 14
  • Up 10

17 hours ago, milanescobar said:

But some sellers who got many orders . They just make fun of new sellers questions are try to insult them. If you billionaire that don't give you right to crash the poor.

I have not seen this happening on the forum. Where are these Fiverr billionaires who are harassing new sellers? I've been here on the forum for a long time, and I have not seen this happening. In the same vein, however, new sellers are not entitled to whatever they want, just because they are new. New sellers have just as much chance at success here, so long as they are willing to work as hard as the long-time sellers who have earned their many orders.

New sellers are not poor, they are just starting at the lowest rung of the success ladder. If they are willing to pursue strategy, ambition, and determination, they can climb to the top of that ladder too. However, if they choose to sit back and feel entitled, the odds are strong that they aren't going to find any success as a freelancer. Freelancers do. This is why Fiverr's brand tagline is, "In Doers We Trust". 

Fiverr wants sellers who are willing to work hard to climb the ladder of success.

• Like 12
  • Up 2

So this is how the forum looks like on the example of your thread. 
By the way I do expect you to answer all those questions here as you would like others to approach those kind of questions that are repeated constantly? 
And don’t worry, after you’ll answer on all my messages here, I’ll ask you them again three more times at least. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

23 hours ago, milanescobar said:

Fiverr , Put this forum for making healthy community of people who are working on it. But some sellers who got many orders . They just make fun of new sellers questions are try to insult them. If you billionaire that don't give you right to crash the poor.  

What do you want from experienced sellers? Help? If a new seller wants help, the least he can do is to read the rules of both Fiverr and the forum. As @mariashtelle1, @catwriter and others point out, many newcomers just post randomly. There's no meaning behind their post, they just think that posting here gets them orders. 

When I go to the Fiverr forum, I expect meaningful conversations, maybe even some help. In my case, every day I end up opening this forum just to receive 30+ notifications that random users liked EVERY SINGLE POST I made. They just want a higher forum level.

A lot of sellers with tons of orders don't even visit the forum. And trust me, the people that get insulted are those that actively want to help. It happened to me multiple times. Despite that, I still help people here the best way that I can. Most of the time, sellers without orders are the ones insulting, which makes your comment rather invalid unfortunately.

No one stops you from being successful. I got so many orders because i worked day and night to build my profile, I alwasy expanded my skills and didn't expect other users to offer me any help or assistance. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

What do you want from experienced sellers? Help?

I think OP got offended that people disagreed with him that “clients has moral responsibility” for sellers to leave reviews so they can grow on the platform. And he took us disagreeing with him as an insult 

• Like 8

On 4/21/2022 at 8:35 AM, milanescobar said:

If you don't want to answer than leave it blank, it's not compulsory to answer the question

I just reread your post, and I see no question to answer. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You merely made a statement, and others made statements of their own. 

@mariashtelle1 did an excellent job of demonstrating the kinds of comments made on the Fiverr Forum that are frustrating for the experienced sellers.

Others also commented on why certain new and inexperienced Forum users frustrate them.

Perhaps you feel the way you do because you did not get the answers you expected and instead were told information you did not want to hear but which was the result of the other user's experience or knowledge of Fiverr TOS. You did not seem to like it when experienced sellers told you that buyers are under no obligation to rate your deliveries.

• Like 9
  • Up 4

4 hours ago, milanescobar said:

you people don't reply on my post. 

Actually we all reply to your post.

What we don't reply to is a question, because you don't have any question.

Your post is just a combination of sentences that blame fiverr billionaires (which there are none). 

• Like 6
  • Up 5

7 hours ago, milanescobar said:

you people don't reply on my post. 

I don't understand your complaint. EVERYONE, in this topic, has responded to your statement about "Fiverr billionaires". Everyone, in here, has responded to your post, some of us a few times over. What kind of replies are you expecting us to provide? 😕

It's also worth noting, that I have never seen a Fiverr billionaire; I don't think anyone else has either. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 7