How can I get my first order?

redroy232

Hello,

I am a New Seller on Fiverr and I have got four gigs on my page, one of which has one order. I originally thought that would give my gigs a little boost in the algorithm however I have received no more orders for any of my gigs.

I offer Minecraft Thumbnail Design, Fortnite Thumbnail Design, Logo Design, and Roller Coaster Thumbnail Design. My Fortnite thumbnail design service has 59 impressions and two clicks. I am not sure how to check when I created them, but I believe it was about a week ago!

I respect that I have to be patient, and was just wondering if I can speed this up.

18 hours ago, redroy232 said:

I believe it was about a week ago!

Some sellers take months to get their first order. That you've gotten one already is nice, but it's not indicative.

I glanced at your profile. Logo competition is CRAZY. So using the right terminology is critical.

ty·pog·ra·phy
/tīˈpäɡrəfē/

noun
- the style and appearance of printed matter.
- the art or procedure of arranging type or processing data and printing from it.

Also  suggest adding another sample. Fiverr gives three spots: use them.

23 hours ago, jannatuljoya19 said:

Try your best. And stay online within proper marketing.

I try to stay online whenever I can however I have school so I am not allowed to go onto my phone during school hours. does this still affect everything?

Archived