yannisenglish

2 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

Probably for the following reasons:

-buyer ordered the wrong gig
-buyer ordered the wrong seller
-buyer finally changed his mind 
-buyer realised he doesn't need this services anymore 

I've got all of these 😄

-buyer didn't stop to think that the topic they chose was only tenuously related to what offered

6 hours ago, yannisenglish said:

...you spend months hovering between 96%-98% order completion and after you finally go back to 100% you immediately are forced to cancel another order.

The single best improvement Fiverr could make would be some sort of AI that can differentiate between a brand new seller that gets cancels on 50% of their orders and someone with plenty of completed sales on a graduated level and allows some trust there. Say for every 100 or even 200 orders you complete, you get one "oops" without a ding.  This should not be hard. 

8 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Say for every 100 or even 200 orders you complete, you get one "oops" without a ding.  This should not be hard. 

This already happens, but it's not an automated process. I haven't had a single cancelation affect my stats in months - but I have to go through CS, success manager, etc. It's just a waste of time.

13 hours ago, visualstudios said:

This already happens, but it's not an automated process. I haven't had a single cancelation affect my stats in months - but I have to go through CS, success manager, etc. It's just a waste of time.

Yeah I'm probably going to message them cause it's a bit absurd at this point. I'd add a bunch of disclaimers to clarify what I'm not offering but at this rate I'm running out of space to actually, you know, showcase what I am offering 🤣

Archived