Please use the FAQ section!

spiritual_lama

I would like to request all the sellers who are reading this to please add FAQs in your gig.

What I do is once I create a gig, I ask few of my friends to look it up and tell me what questions they would have if they were the buyers.

I then add those questions and answer them in the FAQ section. This will definitely help you improve your gig rating, impressions and clicks.

Cheers,

Spiritual_Lama

• Like 161
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 5
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, nicol_makula said:

I also researched other Gigs and got the inspiration for my FAQ because they already had these questions coming up. Don't copy them blindly, though!

That is a very good point. Keep them authentic. Research your FAQs well instead of copy pasting. Thank you for pointing that out.

• Like 58
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/30/2021 at 3:42 PM, coder_shahrea said:

Try keep your title short and easy. Viewers should understand your abilities in one go. You should also describe your qualifications and experience in bio. Tell people what are your most expertise and skills.

This way you can increase your chances to rank up on the site. Fiverr collects all gigs, shuffle them and put on table. You need to make your gig more valuable so that system can configure it important content.

Ranking up on Fiverr is not that much difficult. You can also rank your new gigs with using some useful techniques.

Firstly, try to think in your mind that if you need that service then how would you search the service in the search bar.

It is typically easy to understand and implement. Let’s take an example. Suppose you are offering web development services. So how could a common person search for that? “Create a Website, Build a Website, Website Creation”.

Try These keywords by putting in search bar. As you enter the first keyword in search bar, you would see some related search option there. It shows a list of related searches automatically. Try to use these automatically generating keywords in your gig title.

Gig title is the main heading of your gig. Put main keywords at first in tour title. Then use these keywords in description many times with synonyms. It will increase the chances to rank your gig on Fiverr search results.

you can also visit my gig and save to favourite for my inspiration

Thank you 

It shows professionalism in the field and helps to rank your gig too

• Like 40
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

• Lena locked this topic