account flagged

azmat08

Question

hey everyone,

My account has been flagged due to severe violation without any mail or notification that i did not violated. kindly help me. what should i do. As i consquence of this a cannot participate level system

Edited by azmat08
  • Like 5

9 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

You created more than one account from the same device/ip/similar email/profile picture and you are now flagged and cannot participate in leveling. I am afraid that they won't change the decision.

Hello 🙂 Tell me, please, does the account flagged affect the ranking of the gig in the search?? Or Is the seller success rating still the main factor in the gig ranking even with a flagged account?? No one can answer this question 😞 I will be grateful for the answer... Thank you

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

It affects. Your gig will be barely visible at the last search page and you won't be able to upgrade to a higher level.

did this update start working on sunday?? Because my account has been flagged for 2 months and the rating was high as usual! But now my gig is nowhere to be seen! So I take it this is the end, right?? Then there is no point in working for Fiverr 😞 4 years of hard work and more than 1000 reviews and hundreds of satisfied customers in one day Fiverr took it all away! This is very sad and not fair! thank you

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, mdmamunrassel said:

Most of the sellers are affected by this update and their products are almost closed.  It should be fine after a certain period of time.  Fiverr needs to understand that many families depend on this income.  If this continues, many sellers will get frustrated and lose their confidence in fiverr market place.  A platform this big cannot go wrong like this. 😭

Believe me, this is the end for us!! Fiverr have thousands of sellers and can do without a few of us! This is really very sad!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

8 hours ago, carrotymusic said:

Believe me, this is the end for us!! Fiverr have thousands of sellers and can do without a few of us! This is really very sad!

Same situation as this as with my account, i hope remove this flagged 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/24/2024 at 2:25 PM, milos_siena said:

It affects. Your gig will be barely visible at the last search page and you won't be able to upgrade to a higher level.

the fact that this is like a disabling an account what's the point of staying on a platform that took all your hard work and throws it, no TOS no warning nothing just flag account and i talked to the CS 2months ago they said that your gigs we be shown to people but youe level will remain the same. and in Sunday "ABRA KATBRA" my gig is not even on the last page like its not there. so for all the people with flag accounts just go look for another work

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, carrotymusic said:

Hello 🙂 Tell me, please, does the account flagged affect the ranking of the gig in the search?? Or Is the seller success rating still the main factor in the gig ranking even with a flagged account?? No one can answer this question 😞 I will be grateful for the answer... Thank you

yes, affected all

• Like 3