How to get order daily?

pro_devranjit

Have you researched your target customers, do you understand their needs, and have you determined how you can use your services to meet those needs? Have you taken the time to connect to those target customers, and convince them to hire you, instead of one of your thousands of competitors?

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Impression and Click Gain But Not Getting A Order, That Means The Pricing Table You Make, The Buyerr Didn't Satisfy To Purchase That Pack,

So Research The Competitor Gig And Decrease The Price And provide some extra benefits, then clients are happy for purchasing your pack, 

when you getting lots of order, try to increasing the pricing also.... 

Remember : Pricing Change Can't affected on your gig rank 

• Like 6

This happens mostly with some sellers.

Also This depends on how you get the impressions and clicks on your GIG. eg Getting impressions and clicks by Sharing your gig on social networks.

So by sharing the gig on un-related audience or niche, one can get the impressions & Clicks instead of orders.

i send lot of buyer request but no one reply me, this is my buyer request template

Well I'm interested in your project and I can do this work for you with all the requirements you have asked for. I can do your work in the best possible manner .I will work on your project at a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amazed by my quality of work, that's a promise

Looking forward to assisting you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond to you ASAP

please check this and give me some suggestion how to send effective buyer request ,please🙏

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, pro_devranjit said:

Well I'm interested in your project and I can do this work for you with all the requirements you have asked for. I can do your work in the best possible manner .I will work on your project at a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amazed by my quality of work, that's a promise

This is pretty bad. I would’ve sent it directly to trash as a buyer. 
It tells me nothing, it’s very obvious it’s a template, it doesn’t give me reassurance that you really understood the project. And on top of that 95% of buyers don’t give enough information in their initial requests for me to even give a quote, I still have to ask them a lot of questions and give them a couple of options depending on their needs. So there is nothing appealing in you just giving low price, it just feels like you just put a low price to lure buyer in. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

This is pretty bad. I would’ve sent it directly to trash as a buyer. 

Definitely agree.  This is clearly a template you are copying and pasting to the buyer.  If I received that, I would immediately click delete.  Your buyers request should address exactly what the buyer is requesting.....but to @mariashtelle1 point, far too many buyer requests are also horribly written.  You indicate you are fluent in English, I would recommend using that fluency to really consider your wording. 

• Like 2

Eh? 

Are you usin' a template, honey?

This untrammelled silhouette isn't a buyer request, it's something like you tell em not to hire you. Sorry to be blunt but yer going south. 

I'm a writer, and you might be a website developer, logo designer, data engineer, professor or anyone else and we both can still use this buyer request. Why? Because it isn't specific, it doesn't talk about what the buyer exactly needs done, and how would you do it. 

Write specific buyer requests, ask questions, and offer bespoke solutions. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

how can i get daily order as  level one seller , my one gig has good rank ,like impression , click but , others gig ranking are not good , but i create all of those doing well optimized , is that one gig can rank for each seller , please share your experience about this , and how can i maintain get orders daily.

• Like 3

Getting orders daily doesn't have to do with your level. I've been at every level from beginner to TRS, and I never got orders daily. If you want orders daily, you need to offer things that are enough in demand for that, and Gigs and a profile that are interesting enough for many people who need those services to buy from exactly you among all the others who offer the same. Or you need Gigs that offer things that few others offer, but then, the demand typically won't be super high.

If you sell very quick work with short turnaround times, and lots of people need it (or few people need that service very often), and your Gigs and profile look reliable and stand out, it's certainly possible. But it's not about a level. Getting level 1 or 2 or TRS doesn't automatically mean you'll wake up to daily orders, if you didn't get them before.

Take a hard look at your own profile and Gigs, then at those of sellers in your category that you see delivering/getting feedback daily, if you can find some, and then try to figure out what's different, and if you can and want to do something about it.

Another option would be to figure out how to get orders that mean enough work and revenue for several days, so that you won't actually need daily orders. I couldn't even handle daily orders at all times, as many orders take me a lot of time.

In any case, "as a level one seller" isn't the point for getting orders daily; getting orders, daily or not, is all about the same things for all levels, only that with increasing levels, you better be increasingly able to deliver great work, so that customers who chose you based on your level won't be disappointed, and potentially leave bad private, or even public feedback.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...

Brother! If you are getting orders and having sales, then there is nothing to worry about. However, in long term you may need to update the SEO and gig description. But on top of that, always try to put your 100% in order completion resulting in great reviews.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

The following tips are not true:

• staying online 24/7 hours helps your rank/visibility
  • Being active on the forum helps your rank/visibility
  • posting on social media helps your rank/visibility
  • revisions requests hurt your rank/visibility
  • editing your gig hurts your rank/visibility

are this statement are not true????????????