what about auto refresher for fiverr tab? is it against fiver TOS?

mansoorktk2222

Question

13 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mansoorktk2222 said:

The proper question is not whether is is allowed, but should be "is it honest?" It seems you are trying to fraudulently make it appear that you are online when you aren't.  If you are willing to be dishonest about that, what else will you fudge to make a sale?  Bad form to even ask. 

3 hours ago, mansoorktk2222 said:

So you basically want to cheat the system. Right? You answered yourself. There's a reason why Fiverr doesn't say "Hey, use an auto refresher, lie to people that you are online.". 

How do people continue asking this question baffles me.. 

6 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

How do people continue asking this question baffles me.. 

Not surprising in that we almost never see posts asking how to improve skills, instead we see "How do I get quick free money with no skills, and less effort, and fast.  Please give me tricks."   

Just last night I was looking for a service. The seller appeared as online. However, they did not get back to me until six hours later. I like their product but ...

38 minutes ago, newsmike said:

If you are willing to be dishonest about that, what else will you fudge to make a sale? 

For the reason above that seller has lost my sale.

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

The seller appeared as online. However, they did not get back to me until six hours later.

Happens to me too. By the time the seller got back to me, I had already hired someone else. I don't understand how people actually think this is helpful in getting orders? 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

3 hours ago, mekial_islam said:

Doesn't sound like a great idea. If you want, you can use 3-4 Auto Refresh simultaneously. Then there will be no problem. If you do 1, it can be a problem if you refresh again and again at the same time.

So this is what you are doing, should we report you? If you're not doing it, why are you encouraging others to do this and receive a ban eventually? 

I don't understand why people want to use an autorefresher. Why lie that you are online? If you are an active worker or you're taking courses, etc, you are at your computer anyway for most of the time. If not, I encourage you to work on your skills, create better gigs, etc.

Archived