Order delivered but the buyer doesn't rate it

moonstaredits

Question

Hello! I delivered an order but the buyer doesn't rate it nor gives any feedback. We had to give a new delivery date because the buyer didn't send the correct requirements, but I delivered in time. Checking the buyer's profile she accepted a more recent order than mine, however 1 week already passed and she didn't say a word about mine. Is there anything I can do about it? Thank you in advance

11 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, moonstaredits said:

Is there anything I can do about it?

You can send them a message asking them to accept delivery and to rate and review their experience working with you. You cannot suggest or steer the buyer towards giving a positive reviews, so absolutely do not ask for a positive / kind / nice review. Asking for a positive review is against Terms of Service.

1 hour ago, moonstaredits said:

Checking the buyer's profile she accepted a more recent order than mine, however 1 week already passed and she didn't say a word about mine.

If you have delivered in December (on December 22nd or later), the buyer has 8 days to accept the delivery or request changes. If the buyer does nothing for 8 days (and you have used the delivery button to deliver),the order will be automatically marked as complete.

In other words, just wait for those 8 days to pass.

6 hours ago, catwriter said:

If you have delivered in December (on December 22nd or later), the buyer has 8 days to accept the delivery or request changes. If the buyer does nothing for 8 days (and you have used the delivery button to deliver),the order will be automatically marked as complete.

In other words, just wait for those 8 days to pass.

Thank you, I will wait

9 hours ago, moonstaredits said:

Hello! I delivered an order but the buyer doesn't rate it nor gives any feedback.

The truth is that not every buyer will leave feedback.  Do you leave feedback for every trip to the market, every restaurant meal and every cup of coffee you buy?  If you are lucky, 50-60% of your buyers will leave feedback.  

Perhaps the policy has changed or the CS agent was incorrect at the time. I got this confirmed by my success manager (attached). A (TRS&Pro) friend of mine suggested I do this which is why I asked my SSM.

Do think CS can be down to luck of the draw, sometimes they're great, sometimes less so. I hope my SSM is right, otherwise I've been breaking this rule quite a few times in the last month 😰

Screenshot 2022-01-03 09.08.47.png

On 1/1/2022 at 11:42 PM, newsmike said:

The truth is that not every buyer will leave feedback.  Do you leave feedback for every trip to the market, every restaurant meal and every cup of coffee you buy?  If you are lucky, 50-60% of your buyers will leave feedback.  

That's not what I meant, I understand that. My point was that the buyer didn't even accepted the delivery, nor found anything to correct in it. In fact the buyer status is absent right now. The order simply marked automatically as completed, but the buyer is still as silent as a wall. This is weird for me, it's the first time something like that happens to me. 

You don't need to worry about feedback: while positive feedback is lovely for your Gig, you can only request the buyer to leave the feedback, that's all. I have completed many orders, but only half of my customers leave feedback even though they are happy with the final product. It just depends on your customer's psychology.

If the buyer when they return (it is the new year after all) decide they need changes, they can ask for a revision even if the order is completed.

I would advise to not mention reviews or ask about feedback - for one, not everyone wants to leave feedback and two, what if they were not that thrilled with your product? Maybe instead of giving a poor review or even asking for a revision, they just moved on. I always say, "let sleeping dogs lie" when it comes to reviews. Buyers get prompted enough to review as well as revise orders.

GG

Archived