Excited to Rejoin Fiverr! Former Level 2 Seller Ready to Serve You Again!

Hello Fiverr Community,

I'm thrilled to announce my return to Fiverr! From 2018 to 2021, I had the privilege of working full-time on this platform, where I connected with countless clients and successfully completed a diverse array of projects. During that time, I was proud to achieve Level 2 Seller status, thanks to the trust and positive feedback from my amazing clients.

My expertise spans across multiple domains, including:

• Web Scraping: Efficient data extraction from websites using tools like Python, Selenium, and Scrapy.
  • Windows Desktop Software & Tools Development: Creating robust applications in C# and WPF.
  • Data Collection, Research, Visualization, and Analytics: Turning raw data into meaningful insights using Python, Power BI, and Excel.
  • Networking and SDLC: Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle and networking protocols.
  • Software Engineering & UML: Expertise in system design, architecture, and modeling.
  • Databases: Proficient in SQL, MySQL, MS SQL, and database management.
  • Virtual Assistant Services: Offering administrative support, data entry, and more.
  • Cybersecurity: Specializing in ethical hacking, security assessments, and cryptography.
  • Linux and Server Administration: Skilled in managing and securing servers with Linux distributions, including Kali.

After a brief hiatus, I am excited to restart my journey on Fiverr and bring my skills to new projects. I am committed to delivering high-quality work, maintaining excellent communication, and ensuring client satisfaction.

Whether you need help with a complex software development task, a detailed data analysis project, or enhancing your cybersecurity measures, I'm here to assist. I look forward to reconnecting with old clients and building relationships with new ones.

Feel free to reach out to me with any project inquiries or to discuss how I can help you achieve your goals. Let's make great things happen together!

Best regards,
Djamila

• Like 7