The simplest way to get a boost in ranking!

frank_d

On 1/27/2022 at 12:19 AM, frank_d said:

That’s great that you tried to apply my tips but please don’t stay on Fiverr “all day long”.

There’s no need.

Use your downtime more productively, research the platform, work on your craft, refine your gigs.

Thank you I did that's and also doing ..By the way I got my first 2 order 1 in Fiverr and other one in Facebook

• Like 122
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 9

7 minutes ago, faisal_saeed5 said:

Hi @frank_d, I hope you are doing well.

I'm level 2 seller and just completed 500 orders. Now I just want to increase my gig pricing. Need your opinion. Can we change the GIG pricing? Will it effects the ranking?

Thanks in Advance.

Changing pricing means you always risk alienating current clientele, in order to attract a different segment of the marketplace.

In terms of "ranking": editing your gig will probably mean that it will take a few days for Fiverr to re-index your gig, and if your pricing model still works, then it will give oyu a slight edge when compared to cheaper gigs.

But when changing prices one should always consider who the new market segment is and if your gig still makes sense at the new price point.

In my opinion it's a marketing thing and you shouldn't think about Fiverr's algo when making that decision.

• Like 118
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 1:37 AM, frank_d said:

Hey @vivi123

I just checked your profile and a gig at random.

You are not at a stage where optimization is your problem.

You have multiple gigs that are extremely alike and Fiverr most likely stopped indexing you because of that.

Furthermore there is evidence of past negative reviews that you simply deleted your gig, but said reviews probably had an impact in your ability to rank, especially because you have so few sales.

This is not me saying that you can’t recover, I just wanted to clarify that what I posted here will probably not help you as much as you would hope. You are starting an effort to recover which is admirable but at the same time you need to understand the issues that brought you in that situation if you are to make a change.

I have the same problem. How do I know what is the problem with my account or gig? Can you help me?

• Like 102
  • Sad 1
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 2

Hi,

So, something just happened to me. 

I was on the first page and doing well, and all of a sudden, my gig was thrown to the back and it's been days now and nothing has changed even as I have been completing orders and getting 5 star feedbacks as usual. 

And they stopped my gig promotion as well. 

So for days now, my impressions and gigs has drastically dropped and not gotten any new message for days now.

Can anyone help?

• Like 98
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 8

20 hours ago, theukmarketers said:

Hi,

So, something just happened to me. 

I was on the first page and doing well, and all of a sudden, my gig was thrown to the back and it's been days now and nothing has changed even as I have been completing orders and getting 5 star feedbacks as usual. 

And they stopped my gig promotion as well. 

So for days now, my impressions and gigs has drastically dropped and not gotten any new message for days now.

Can anyone help?

This is a gig performance issue.

You underperformed and tanked your buyer satisfaction rate most likely.

You can recover from this.

• Like 95
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 12

14 hours ago, nicol_makula said:

I had to laugh because I am currently procrastinating on opening my new SEO optimized gig reading about someone who basically has the same issue, but at least I'm learning, right? ... right? xD

Not sure if you are replying to me or someone else.

• Like 89
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 13

On 1/16/2022 at 10:17 AM, frank_d said:

Hey @uk1000 thank you for your questions.

My position remains unchanged: there is no more ranking. Only relevance and match making.

However, a quick stroll on this forum will show you that users are obsessed with the word “rank”. So I had to get people’s attention and “speak their language”.

I am still talking about the same thing though as I did in Fiverr 3.0. 

As for the tags: Using any less that 5 tags is wasteful as you are not taking advantage of the opportunity to add possible terms that a buyer may use when searching.

If you are referring to the gig I live streamed, an interesting thing happened: the 3 “green” tags I used were A-OK. 

The two “yellow” tags I used were somehow rejected either by the system or by the manual review team that had to approve my gig. 

I was surprised by that myself, and I am looking into it, before adding them again.

I can post a follow-up when I find out what happened if you are interested!

9 minutes ago, frank_d said:

This is a gig performance issue.

You underperformed and tanked your buyer satisfaction rate most likely.

You can recover from this.

Thank you for your response.

DO you think this will take time?

Any tip to make me recover faster?

Thanks again

• Like 98
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 6

Hello,

I am new in this platform. There are thousand of queries in my mind. But for now..

Can v make all 7 gigs at the start in a same niche by just changing slight changes in the titles, for example SEO keyword research and competitor analysis. next , long tail keyword research & competitor kwds scraping.

• Like 93
  • Up 11
  • Thanks 3

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 3:34 PM, frank_d said:

image.png.cfbdde7a946720eafea69037b48956e7.png

I have a question @frank_dabout this screenshot you added. I recently found out what a Pro verified gig is, and i wonder how come there is no orders on yours, despite having loads of impressions? Was it a glitch or was gig fairly new? May i ask in which niche are you selling?

I'm trying to understand all this so excuse me if i dig too deep😆

• Like 63
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

• 11 months later...

Hi @frank_d, thank you so much for sharing this useful tips. I have some features available that you have listed and some of them are not available for me like: 

• Create a studio.
• Add the How it works feature.
• Edit your Fiverr Business Seller Profile. 

Hope to get these features on my profile soon. If can let me know, when I am suppose to get these features or what are the criteria to get these features, it will be really helpful for me.

Regards,
Abdhesh Jha

• Like 20