Finally I Am The Top Rated Seller 🀩πŸ’₯

xclusiveseller

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation 😊, hard work πŸ€— , and learning from failure.

I worked much and tried my best to do great for my clients on Fiverr and Today I achieved Top Rated Seller Tag.

In upcoming Thread I will share my journey πŸ™‚

But today am too Happy for What I achievedΒ so far πŸ™‚

Thank You So Much @Fiverr For this πŸ™‚

I will continue my great work and will give more great services to my respected clients πŸ™‚

Β 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations on your success! I just took a peek at your profile (couldn't help it), its very nicely done. I'm not surprised you were selected for TRS status!

I wish many more successes in the coming years. πŸ™‚

Only if more people put forth effort and energy towards perfecting their gigs! πŸ€—

10 hours ago, xclusiveseller said:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation 😊, hard work πŸ€— , and learning from failure.

I worked much and tried my best to do great for my clients on Fiverr and Today I achieved Top Rated Seller Tag.

In upcoming Thread I will share my journey πŸ™‚

But today am too Happy for What I achievedΒ so far πŸ™‚

Thank You So Much @Fiverr For this πŸ™‚

I will continue my great work and will give more great services to my respected clients πŸ™‚

Β 

The more I go on with my journey here on fiverr, the more I realize that what you are saying is the truth. Sincere congratulations. I sincerely hope that I too can have the same celebration soon.

23 hours ago, gina_riley2 said:

I just took a peek at your profile (couldn't help it), its very nicely done.

I’m sorry @gina_riley2Β I will quote you again because my comment was deleted for some reason. I know for a fact that it doesn’t break any rules and it looks really bad from fiverr team to remove all not favourable comments.Β 
That’s were all this β€œfiverr has fake reviews” comes from because fiverr removes all evidence of their bad decisions.Β 
Β 

Anyways, I’ll go out of my way because I am quite frustrated to see a TRS seller with stolen profile picture which is against TOS, with questionable quality on the business cards gig, mistakes in gig description and random capital letters all over the place.Β 

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

because I am quite frustrated to see a TRS seller with stolen profile picture which is against TOS, with questionable quality on the business cards gig, mistakes in gig description and random capital letters all over the place.Β 

You're good. πŸ™‚

I'm on my phone and didn't pay close attention! You are, indeed correct.

Archived