Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey nissim_payoneer I’m from Romania from what I’ve read it’s available in my country, but I’m interested in there are any confirmation payments, transport payments, etc.? After I’ve registered how much do I have to pay the Currier that will bring my Card at home ?

Hi @nissim_payoneer,

Is there any way that I can unlink our payoneer account from fiverr account? I am having problem with my old Payoneer account (the bank account linked to my old Payoneer account is in a place where I no longer reside), so I’m planning to unlink that account and re-link a new Payoneer account. Any suggestions? I’m sorry, but this question shouldn’t be here, but no one answered me though I created a thread last year 😦 http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/44253/how-to-unlink-my-old-payoneer-account-and-re-link-my-new-payoneer-account#Item_1

Thanks!

why payoneer have so many charges… when i used to withdraw money from ATM, they deduct almost 8$ as fee… and also today I checked my payoneer and they have deducted 3$ from my account for inactivity… whats this???

SPECIAL PROMO!!!

-rough sketch $FREE/piece

-rough sketch with backgroud $5/piece

-sketch detailed $10/piece

-colouring artwork without shadow & detailed $15/piece

-colouring artwork with detailed $20/piece

-colouring artwork with backgroud $25/piece

Thanks for commission, please feedbeck my work.

IMPORTANT!!!

full artwork with master file(PSD,AI,CRD,etc) +$10

SPECIAL PROMO!!!

-rough sketch $FREE/piece

-rough sketch with backgroud $5/piece

-sketch detailed $10/piece

-colouring artwork without shadow & detailed $15/piece

-colouring artwork with detailed $20/piece

-colouring artwork with backgroud $25/piece

Thanks for commission, please feedbeck my work.

IMPORTANT!!!

full artwork with master file(PSD,AI,CRD,etc) +$10

I am a seller 1 in fiverr. My available balance is $20. I have already a payonerr master card. when i click fiverr revenue card it’ says “Please check your email and follow the instructions in order to add your Payoneer account.” I am attach a screen shot. Please help me to withdraw my money from fiverr.

I am waiting your reply.

Thanks

Sagar

Archived