Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to add my payoneer mastercard to my fiverr account.But it was not active then and did not reach to me and I ordered for another card.Now I am trying to add my new payoneer mastercard and the fiverr revenue card icon shows as below and says-“Card approved:Waiting for your activation”.Now how can I add my new payoneer mastetrcard to my account and withdraw money.We do not have paypal in our country.

Hello

Recently i saw that my payoneer account blocked. But i don’t know why? I used this card only on fiverr.com to receive my earning. At this moment i can’t withdraw my earning because of my card is blocked by payoneer. I made a live chat with payoneer customer support and thet said my card is blocked but they can’t publish the reason of blocking my card because of their/payoneer rules. I’m shocked. They said payoneer can’t reopen it. I’m not able to withdraw my earning from fiverr now.

After that i applied for another new payoneer card and they/payoneer approved it. I’ll get the new card within few days. I want to use my new payoneer card on fiverr. But fiverr customer support team(Alisa) said, fiverr can’t change my card status on fiverr.

Now what can i do?

I need help to use my new card on fiverr.

or

need to reopen my payoneer card that is blocked.

Please answer.

My elder brother has a Fiverr account and card but now I am working as he is busy in business. I Have a Payoneer card also but I applied and get it 15 month ago from another account on Fiverr. Now I want to link my previous card to my brother’s Fiverr account and my brother wants to cancel his own card and assocaiate his Fiverr account to my exixting card. Please guide me what should I do?

@nissim_payoneer hi madam, i applied for payoneer card 5 months ago, card approved but didn’t reached to me, don’t know why, again i requested and again they said card will be delivered in specific time and again i get disappointed. what to do i need it badly as im working on fiverr. did i need to change my address. please answer in detail… thnx in advance

Hello, nissim, Please i didnt get my fiverr revenue card yet too… I ordered with my account to Nigeria, and i was told 3 times that my card is on his way, I got the confirmation the first time and it didnt came for the specific period… so is the second time, and now i still got it coming the third time, please when is shipped is there a way i could get confirmation so i could go claim with my passport or drivers license… Please respond as i have alot of sales in my account

In my country, paypal is not valid. So, I only have option of pyoneer card. I have two questions.

Will I be able to get my pyoneer card to my address even if I am not a level 2 seller?

What should I do if pyoneer card is not shipped to provided address?

What is name of courier service through which card is sent to provided address?

Thanks

Hi, I ordered for my revenue card since February 2015 which was approved then another e-mail was sent saying that another better and more secured card has been shipped which will arrive on the 13th of April, up till now am yet to receive it. Kindly help. Am from Nigeria.

i have received my payoneer master card and activate it but now i am facing a problem that how can i transfer my fiverr revenues from fiverr website account to payoneer then load the master card.Because at fiverr revenues page such type of display is showing :

my fiverr email is jaaam88@gmail.com and my payoneer email id is itsdeveloper2015@gmail.com .

kindly give me the right one solution how can i transfer my revenues and then get my amount from ATM using payoneer master card.

i have received my payoneer master card and activate it but now i am facing a problem that how can i transfer my fiverr revenues from fiverr website account to payoneer then load the master card.Because at fiverr revenues page such type of display is showing :

my fiverr email is jaaam88fragglesrock and my payoneer email id is itsdeveloper2015fragglesrock .

kindly give me the right one solution how can i transfer my revenues and then get my amount from ATM using payoneer master card. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/238956#Comment_238956

Archived