Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Hi there nissim I have would like to discuss this issue with payoneer now I have added funds to my account I have joined under a year now and when I added funds to my account they take out payoneer annual fee of $29 how this fair which in not because you have the money to cover for the annual fee that means you can take out money out of my account and it is not even a year yet for the charge to be taken out

Hello. Could you please help me.

I tried to apply for the card, but when I input the city name (it’s in Russia, Pereslavl-Zalessky). It gives me error and doesn’t allow to use dash in the name of the city.

Should I ask this question from payoneer?

@nissim_payoneer

Sir I request payoneer card as a fiverr revenue card.

But I made mistake with my birth year, so now payoneer has been blocked my account.

I want apply a new card, fiverr not let me to do it, fiverr say #Please_see_attached_file

How can apply new card?

please help me sir.

Best regards

Lakshani 😦

Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. Can I use my existing Payoneer MasterCard for withdraw revenue from Fiverr. How much dollar can I withdraw per transaction? What the charge fees of Payoneer are for withdraw? Is there any charge to send revenue in Card from Fiverr? Can I send my dollar to bank account? Which is better for Fiverr- Payoneer MasterCard or Fiverr Revenue Card? What is the yearly charge or other charge?

Please give answer of these questions. You can contact with me via e-mail: ramim815@gmail.com

Thanks

Guest ikhan9

Sir, first I had a fiverr account and to which I tried to connect my Payoneer card but then I did face some problems and I told the fiverr not to connect my Payoneer card with that fiverr account because I wanted to delete that fiverr account.

After that when I enter my username and password for my Payoneer card, I get the message which says “account blocked” (#MA104). Now when I make a call to Payoneer customer support they tell me to contact with the fiverr…!

So please what to do now.

Thanks!

Dear Nissim,

I don’t know why I am writing to u or why I have any expectations from payoneer. U know in December 2014 I’ve first ordered my payoneer master card. Arrival expected in January, but at this moment while I am writing these words, I’ve requested 3 times and the card still haven’t arrived. The most important thing that since February I started earning through fiverr. But yet, I am not able to withdraw my money due to no arrival of the card and to get money from fiverr u must have an activated card. In these past months I did a live chat to, Eve, David, Jonathan, Abbot and Andrew (u must know the pain of standing in the long queue) for my card arrival. I even requested to take $50 from me for dhl shipping but the process of ‘money deposit’ became an uphill task bcz payoneer don’t allow credit card payments. I asked them to get the money from my fiverr account they said that my payee id has been attached with fiverr and now my earnings in fiverr can be transferred to my payoneer account. But still I couldn’t able to transfer fiverr earnings to payoneer bcz when i pressed the button “fiverr revenue card” , it says card approved, waiting for the activation (and how it can be activated untill I receive it)

Anyway after extreme workouts and facing problems I got able to link my payonr usps to paypl. So, I transfer money from fiverr to my paypl and then from paypl to my payonr account. Now, as per paypl email, they said that money will be shown in my account at may 28th. Now see what happens.

But today, I got a biggest shock when one of my friends told me that he received his card which I referred him just 10-12 days ago. Without any problem without DHL he received that. Please see the pic. I have too much anger from this monopoly of Payoneer. It means payoneer deliberately didn’t send me card and kept me waiting… and for just $50 they made me stupid and every time said we have sent your card but that was not true. Lastly, my friend lives near to me so it is also not possible that his postal service is very good and mine is bad. Now, if paypl sends payment to payonr without interruption, this is true that if even I receive payonr card. I WILL NOT HAPPY!! I swear if I had another option I surely close my account and would never look back to payoneer. I am not happy with u people. Not at all.

Guest smolsmok

i want ask if payoneer card must be (verify) if i want withdraw money from fiverr to payoneer card ?

i love the payoneer card.

We in The Nederlands dont use creditcards but instead we have move banks. The problem with banks is that we cannot tranfer money to other countrys OR we need to use paypal, but it takes so long time to tranfer it everytime. So i took the payoneer cards. Payouts are allmost directly and i can use it online to buy new stuff for my studio also. I think it is great!

Hi Nissim,

Thank you for your continuous support - which is great!!! 🙂

I have now received several payments to Payoneer (regular flow, even some bigger payments). I also have websites (not related to Fiverr Gigs/Jobs) where I receive payments, but I would like to put everything on Payoneer. How can I apply for the US Payment Services? There is no link on the Payoneer site for that.

Thanks for your time. Wish you lots of Success!

Guest dataentry268

i have a fiveer account and i submitted application with payoneer account and linked with my fiveer account but i accediently submitted a wrong info i m having a problem with my payoneer shipping addresss

hi… i have same matter just like others…and i saw you were not answered them clearly…

why don’t you answer this …

here is my problems…

01 = how to link my payoneer card to a fiverr? i am level 01 now.

02 = when i clicked fiverr revenue tab then 20$ was deducted. i asked from CS on fiverr…they said its now on fiverr.go and contact payoneer…what happened about that 20$?..can i have it back?

03 = i need to have a fiverr revenue card with fiverr logo…but i didn’t appeared any signup page on fiverr when i clicked that fiverr revenue card tab…again fiverr CS said you need to contact payoneer…

please give me a crystal clear answer… or give me a link for more info…

Guest taha789

hello my Paypal option is off i want to connect my account but my option is off help me and solve my problem

Archived