Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!
I use to withdrawing the money I earn on Fiverr to my PayPal account, but since my country banned all the credit cards to recharge PayPal accounts I can’t verify it and I am not allowed to use my money saved on PayPal.

I want to know, if I purchase this card, It could be used like a credit card to verify PayPal account, so I can spend my money saved here. Thank u 🙂

Dear sir, I have a big problem, My payoneer gmail account is disable. Now I can change my email account from payoneer account. Cause I can’t withdraw my money. anythoer reason is my fiverr account and payonerr acoount on this same gmail id, which was disable. please let me know the solution.
Thanks.

Guest peppermint_wish

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: I just managed to connect my already existing payoneer card to fiverr. I got a message on fiverr page that a new card will be issued, but i don’t want this - i just got the one i had renewed a couple of months back. Will i receive a new card? how can i cancel the request to issue a new card?

Reply to @syed_shahid12: If you already have a Payoneer account and want to add Fiverr to it see instructions here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/.
Once you link your Payoneer card to Fiveer it will allow you to withdraw funds from Fiverr to your Payoneer account.

http://blog.payoneer.com/wp-content/plugins/user-subscription/images/ajax-loader.gif.pagespeed.ce.xdbMmUQysL.gif

The Payoneer Blog

http://blog.payoneer.com

Hello, Good day.

I’m Sufal and I want to work for you.
I will write your eBook, product review on Amazon…
Free items are welcome for review.
For verified purchase, please give me the gift card or promotional code for your product.

Thanks, Hope You’ll consider me for your WORK.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me, Quick Response.
Sufal

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Hi Nissim,
I’m Farhan from Pakistan. I have many times order Payoneer card, but I have not received card, last I apply card 1 week ago lets see this time receive or as usual no receive, can you help me for this problem, I really need this card, I know payoneer card is best Master card of the world.

Farhan

I am new user in fiverr. I have done a mistake but I could not realize. Which was payoneer master card. The master card was not mine. The master card owner always cheats me. Now he totally don’t give money I could not changed my card. I try to my level best but I could not find any option. I have apply for master card very soon I will got it. How can I will add my new payoner master card in fiverr ? Please Please help me sir .

Hello Sir
I am new user in fiverr. I have done a mistake but I could not realize. Which was payoneer master card. The master card was not mine. The master card owner always cheats me. Now he totally don’t give money I could not changed my card. I try to my level best but I could not find any option. I have apply for master card very soon I will got it. How can I will add my new payoner master card in fiverr ? Please Please help me sir

I am very eagerly waiting for your reply

Hi,

@nissim_payoneer plz help me, I got payoneer card and I activate it through fiverr. But when I click “Fiver Revenue card” button to load my payoneer card it says check the mail box and follow instructions. When I checked it it already redirect me to previous email.

Please help me how I do this properly. I cannot withdraw money through payoneer card.

Regards,
Anuradha

Hi,

@nissim_payoneer plz help me, I got payoneer card and I activate it through fiverr. But when I click “Fiver Revenue card” button to load my payoneer card it says check the mail box and follow instructions. When I checked it it already redirect me to previous email.

Please help me how I do this properly. I cannot withdraw money through payoneer card.

Regards,
Anuradha - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/273702#Comment_273702

Hello @sivan_payoneer

I have a problem with withdrawing money from my Fiverr account to my payoneer MasterCard.

I received the card around 1 week ago, I activated and now I’m trying to transfer the money from Fiveer account and when I’m pressing the button Fiverr Revenue Card is showing me: Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

How should I solve this problem? Please give me some advices and tips because I really need that money this period.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Himena

Archived