Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest belgiangirl

I was wondering if I really need this Payoneer card. Can I somehow not get the card but connect the payments to my Maestro or MasterCard that I already have from a local bank?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I already have a Payoneer Card, is it okay if i don’t order a Fiverr revenue Card and receive and withdraw money from my Payoneer Card, which is already activated by the way.

Also, I live in Morocco, any one have any ideas about fees when withdrawing from an ATM?

Best regards.

Hi i have a problem.

I applied for payoneer from fiverr .my card arrive estimate date was 7-15 but now 25 my card did not come yet.what i should do now and how much time its take to reach to me? can i withdraw payment by other payoneer card and how i can add it with fiverr.When i want to add another payoneer card to fiverr its show card waiting for activation.how i can withdraw my payment now?

Guest dkelliott1

Hello @nissim_payoneer . I have 3 questions:

1. I already had a payoneer card and linked it to my fiverr account. Are the fees listed (account maintenance, ATM withdrawal, etc) for the regular payoneer card different from the fees for the fiverr revenue payoneer card? If they are different, are they more or less?

2. Is there a minimum balance that should always be on my regular payoneer card?

3. Can the fiverr revenue card be used on other freelancing platforms, or it can only be used with fiverr?

Guest rajabazarit

Pls Help me … My Payoneer Account Step 2 Approval And see this …
Your application is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days.

Guest samiwaheed

haloo sir,
i already have payoneer card and when i attach my fiverr account to payoneer card ,after this it appears on fiverr pending for approval,when it will be done?

• 3 weeks later...

hi,
recently i applied payoneer card via Fiverr. I submitted my information and ID card, My application is being reviewed. but today when i try to log in i see my account is blocked. why my account is blocked. please tell me how to solve it.

Sheriff’s Note: Screenshot removed due to containing gmail address

Guest syed_shahid12

Hi
I am new On fiverr and i Dont Have My sale option when i sign in to fiverr then how i linked my payoneer card to fiverr
and also guide me That once i link my payoneer card to fiverr and the earn mony direct goes to payoneer card or it have some procedure to recive from fiverr

i want my card sent to me via DHL, and i have been trying to load my payoneer account with my fiverr money but i try to load it by clicking revneue card option but it says card approved, waiting for activation but i didnt recieve any card from payoneer

i contacted payoneer they said to load money in payoneer from fiverr

please help me how can i do that i mean without card only transfer money to payoneer account

please help

Reply to @just_payoneer:
i want my card sent to me via DHL, and i have been trying to load my payoneer account with my fiverr money but i try to load it by clicking revneue card option but it says card approved, waiting for activation but i didnt recieve any card
i contacted payoneer they said to load money in payoneer from fiverr
please help me how can i do that i mean without card only transfer money to payoneer account
please help

Archived