Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

@nissim_payoneer Hi. I have one question. I finished with registration and applying for the card and now I recive a mail to complete the US Payment Service Questionnaire.

I’ve done that and now it asking to upload government issued photo id, held photo id or verification of address, but when I was applying for the card I’ve already send scan of my driving licence.

So the question is, do I need to send another document again or not?

In my account page for the

Questionnaire and Documents says: Submitted

ID Documents Uploaded: Approved.

So is it everything ok? I think that I don’t need to upload anything else? Just to be sure.

Thank you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Repected Sir, One of my Friend Newly joined FIVERR. He applied for Fiverr Revenue Card. He got a link to PAYONEER Account but when he tries to SIGN IN, A warning came “your account is blocked”. He wrote to PAYONEER team, but didn’t got solution.

kindly, help him or tell me process how to help him?

• 2 weeks later...

My only problem with my revenue card is that it has a routing number and an account number for a US bank, yet when I try to use it as such, I get some warning from Payoneer that the other bank or financial institution is not on the “white list.” I have been with Scottrade for years. They are a respected organization. Why not add them to the whitelist? Or why not make this white list available on a link with an alphabetical index so users can research a bank before they go through the hassle?

I am seller on fiverr.com. I already have a payoneer debit card.

When I applied for Fiverr Revenue Card. It gave me a message that your card will be shipped to you in 10 business day.

My question is that

1. why my current payoneer card is not being used as revenue card.
  2. Will fiverr also charge me shippment and activation(I know $5 activation fee)

if there are any other fees, please mention.

Will be very grateful for your prompt reply.

Thanks,

Fiaz

I have already a payoneer debit card and they are charged me $30 for activation.

But when I applied for fiverr revenue card there was also a message that your card will be shipped in 10 business day.

My question is:

1. Fiverr revenue card will only charge $5 for activation and shippment?
  2. Why fiverr is using another card, why it is not activating it with current payoneer debit card.
  3. If there are any other Fiverr revenue card charges are involed please mention.

Thanks,

Guest jaames007

@nissim_payoneer I’m level 1 seller right here, I want to link my fiverr account to payoneer account, I’ve payoneer card already, kindly tell me how may I connect my card to fiverr account and withdraw my available money.

Guest adeesha92

after withdrawing from fiverr does i need to load the funds to the card before i take them from ATM also? did this cost me ??

in ATM is ask me the account type. what is the account type current or saving account

1. Buy verified Paypal account. 100% use in all world all countries.

2. Buy Vcc Virtual credit cards

3. i have all verified accounts available 100%

4. buy payoneer account with usa bank account 100% working paypal

5. Buy USA paypal account 100% verified

6. paypal phone verification instant

7.sale your paypal limited account. with $$

7. payoneer attach with paypal account instant services available

8. paypal withdraw method you can withdraw in your locacal bank account

10.get ebay verified accounts

11.virtual credit card visa logo master logo for facebook google adwords

My name. Mudassir khan

contact 00923153469292

s***e. mudassarkhanm86

email. hblbank0@gmail.com

I wrote to Payoneer Customer support long time back and didn’t get any replies at all… Also Mr Nisimal seems to be lost …

I wanted to know if there still is the monthly inactivity fee for not using the card …

Also where can I get the clear fees information …

When I use the card in Point of Sales in Grocery or Departmental stores will there be some extra fees ?

Please provide me further information.

Archived