Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello i have received my fiverr revenue card days back and activated it from payoneer side…
But fiverr revenue card widrawl button is disabled on fiverr side. On hover the button says card issue waiting for card activation while card is activated from payoneer side.
I contacted fiverr support for this they said contact payoneer and tell them your card is not activated from our side… i contacted payoneer they said card is activated and fiverr will resolve this issue… now i have no idea where i should take my issue… hop you can look into it thanks

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: hello there? i have requested upto 3 withdrawal till now and when it is loaded in the card and i take out the amount from ATMa dn after that i check my payoneer .com there in transaction history it shows $5 activation fees i want to know that why is this happening and also can you tell me the conversion rate of USD to PKR you give…as i am unable to calculate what is been gone from the card and what payoneer took and all this…
Regards,
wordpressfixer1

Hi all:

Can anyone tell me that after activating the payoneer card on fiverr, how can I withdraw the available fund via payoneer? I activate the payoneer card on fiverr, at that time, fiverr told me that your fund will be automatically transfer in your payoneer account after clearance, now fund is available but not transferred in payoneer account, so what need to do next?

Thanks

Hay Nissim! I am from Pakistan. My issue is that I sign up for payoneer before 20 days and they approved my request. According to payoneer mail to me, they said that you will receive your card between 23-30 September but still i didn’t receive my payoneer card

Guest usmanhaider20

Hello Sir, I am very disappoint for payoneer services…sir 1 month ago on 1st sep i apply a payoneer master card through fiverr…i am working on fiverr and i want to withdraw my fiverr earning through payoneer then i apply payoneer card on 1st sep…i just only received one email from you to submit a documents…i submit my documents then till now i have received no email from you…3 times i use your live chat and one time before i send u a question 15 days ago but till now i not received any response message from you…what is this, this is payoneer services its 1 months gone and my application still under review what is this, kindly approve my application and send my payoneer card then i withdraw my fiverr earning i need money urgent…and if its more then kindly cancel my application then i withdraw my fiverr earning through other payment system…kindly response me i am very disappoint and worry,

Archived