#RemixedOnFiverr Contest with Taylor Red!

fvrrmusic

Contest time! We're back with an exciting new music remix/cover contest, this time partnering with Fiverr creators and musicians, Taylor RedOh and this time, we've upped the stakes with some awesome prizes:

• First Place - $1000 for gear with Guitar Center, $700 Fiverr credit, a chance to meet w/ - - Taylor Red on IG Live, Winner Spotlight on Fiverr social pages
  • Second Place - $500 for gear with Guitar Center, $450 Fiverr credit
  • Third Place - $100 for gear with Guitar Center, $250 Fiverr credit

What do you have to do to enter? Just take the loop created by Taylor Red, and flip it/cover it however you want! You can either use any part of the sample/stems, or cover the melody/chord progression with your instrument or voice. The winners will be chosen by voting for the finalists on our Instagram. 

So get creative, make something unique, and win big! Download the sample and enter by clicking here.

Fiver Song Taylor Red SAMPLE BANJO.mp3 Fiver Song Taylor Red SAMPLE DRUMS.mp3 Fiver Song Taylor Red SAMPLE GUITAR.mp3 Fiver Song Taylor Red SAMPLE VOCALS.mp3 Fiver Taylor Song (Full).mp3

3 hours ago, fvrrmusic said:

Contest time! We're back with an exciting new music remix/cover contest, this time partnering with Fiverr creators and musicians, Taylor RedOh and this time, we've upped the stakes with some awesome prizes:

• First Place - $1000 for gear with Guitar Center, $700 Fiverr credit, a chance to meet w/ - - Taylor Red on IG Live, Winner Spotlight on Fiverr social pages

What do you have to do to enter? Just take the loop created by Taylor Red, and flip it/cover it however you want! You can either use any part of the sample/stems, or cover the melody/chord progression with your instrument or voice. The winners will be chosen by voting for the finalists on our Instagram. 

So get creative, make something unique, and win big! Download the sample and enter by clicking here.

Could not download.

On 10/17/2021 at 11:51 AM, fvrrmusic said:

Wooow! Such an amazing opportunity. For sure I`ll try to make something creative with this awesome stems by Taylor Red, specially love the Vocals. Good luck everyone, this prices are DOPE! Best of luck Buddies^^

On 10/18/2021 at 4:34 PM, surajkartha said:

Can we hire someone from Fiverr marketplace to enter this contest?

Yup, feel free to collaborate to create something cool! Just be sure that when you submit, it's just one username there. Excited to hear what you put together!

On 10/18/2021 at 3:56 PM, kendal1747 said:

Do I have to have be a customer of Dropbox?

Apologies for the delay! Any luck yet? You don't have to be a customer of Dropbox, there should be a download button in one of the corners. I've added a Wetransfer link with the zip file of all the stems of the sample here, hope that works! Good luck 🎶

https://we.tl/t-m3sLVt3CFe

1 hour ago, ingoklewer said:

Thanks for the wetransfer-link, but that doesn't answer my questions.
The link for the contest doesn't work for me, so I just wanted to know: When is the deadline for the contest and where do we have to upload our remix?
Thanks in advance.
Ingo

I had the same problem. I hope you have better luck getting a correct answer. Cheers!

5 hours ago, ingoklewer said:

Thanks for the wetransfer-link, but that doesn't answer my questions.
The link for the contest doesn't work for me, so I just wanted to know: When is the deadline for the contest and where do we have to upload our remix?
Thanks in advance.
Ingo

Hey Ingo! My mistake, didn't realize the website as a whole wasn't working for you and @kendal1747. The contest closes on Oct 25th, 11:59PM EST.

When you're finished with your track, you submit it here: https://fiverrq.typeform.com/to/bnCIzyI0?

Hope this answers everything, but if not I'm here for any more questions!

5 hours ago, mattboa said:

So no 2 minute limit this time? And do we post the tracks here in the thread too like old times?

We have a 2 minute limit on this one as well. Not a must to post the track here in the thread, but I'm sure everyone would be happy to hear your take! Just make sure you submit it in the form too.

@mattboa excited to see what you come up with! I remember some awesome vocal chops and synths from your last one 🎹

10 hours ago, fvrrmusic said:

We have a 2 minute limit on this one as well. Not a must to post the track here in the thread, but I'm sure everyone would be happy to hear your take! Just make sure you submit it in the form too.

@mattboa excited to see what you come up with! I remember some awesome vocal chops and synths from your last one 🎹

I didn't see anything about 2min limit in the contest page or email!! i already submitted mine, "2min and 55sec", is that okay or do i need to re submit new one ?

On 10/25/2021 at 12:24 AM, haytem7 said:

is that okay or do i need to re submit new one ?

No worries! We got your submission. Many people went over the 2 minute mark so we must've not made it clear enough on our end 😆. The team and Taylor Red will be listening to all!

On 10/24/2021 at 8:14 AM, fvrrmusic said:

Hey, I got the notification in my seller page so I checked the contest rules in there and the limit of the 2 minutes is never mentioned. My submission is already sent and it lasts 2:47. Am I disqualified?...

Archived