#RemixedOnFiverr Contest with Taylor Red!

fvrrmusic

Just now, zenter said:

Hey, I got the notification in my seller page so I checked the contest rules in there and the limit of the 2 minutes is never mentioned. My submission is already sent and it lasts 2:47. Am I disqualified?...

ok nevermind I just read all the coments and saw that the limit issue was not clear so I should be ok! haha 

On 10/27/2021 at 7:11 AM, zenter said:

Hey, I got the notification in my seller page so I checked the contest rules in there and the limit of the 2 minutes is never mentioned. My submission is already sent and it lasts 2:47. Am I disqualified?...

Nope, all good! We didn't make it clear enough on our end about the time limit, so we're listening to all submissions regardless of length. Thanks for submitting!

I've applied to this contest on the 24th, but didn't get any notification about my nomination received or being auditioned.. now i see the contest is already over and i see it nowhere, not on the top 5, not part of the 30 honorable mentions.. 
Was it even considered?
After all the investment it would have been nice to get a 'Thank you for participating' note at least.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lvP0qq_OGQOzqSXg8ibAPeDtL2QoaEDs/view?usp=sharing

Archived