#RemixedOnFiverr Contest with Taylor Red!

fvrrmusic

Just now, zenter said:

Hey, I got the notification in my seller page so I checked the contest rules in there and the limit of the 2 minutes is never mentioned. My submission is already sent and it lasts 2:47. Am I disqualified?...

ok nevermind I just read all the coments and saw that the limit issue was not clear so I should be ok! haha 

• Like 3

On 10/27/2021 at 7:11 AM, zenter said:

Hey, I got the notification in my seller page so I checked the contest rules in there and the limit of the 2 minutes is never mentioned. My submission is already sent and it lasts 2:47. Am I disqualified?...

Nope, all good! We didn't make it clear enough on our end about the time limit, so we're listening to all submissions regardless of length. Thanks for submitting!

• Like 3

I've applied to this contest on the 24th, but didn't get any notification about my nomination received or being auditioned.. now i see the contest is already over and i see it nowhere, not on the top 5, not part of the 30 honorable mentions.. 
Was it even considered?
After all the investment it would have been nice to get a 'Thank you for participating' note at least.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lvP0qq_OGQOzqSXg8ibAPeDtL2QoaEDs/view?usp=sharing

• Like 3