Will Fiverr will be the most used freelance site in 5 years?

samcaff

I would like to know your thoughts on whether you think Fiverr will be the most used freelance website in a few years time. 
What do you think will be the next expansion for Fiverr? 
Will you be still be using Fiverr in 5 years?

Looking forward to hearing your questions!
Sam

31 minutes ago, samcaff said:

I would like to know your thoughts on whether you think Fiverr will be the most used freelance website in a few years time. 

The world will be very different in five years, but, I do see freelancing being a far more popular way to make a living.

On 10/10/2021 at 3:37 PM, samcaff said:

Sam

I think it's 10years 

Sam

we think so.. it will be

Freelance and remote work will definitely be a bigger market in 5 years. The trend is very clear. 

Fiverr is well positioned to grow in that space, and be one of the more dominant players. How big will it be? Depends on how well they execute. I can see them retaining the same % of the market as they do now (only in a much bigger market, since it's growing), or I can see them increase it substantially. I don't see them losing marketshare, unless some really bad decisions are made.

On 10/10/2021 at 5:09 AM, jonbaas said:

The world will be very different in five years, but, I do see freelancing being a far more popular way to make a living.

20 hours ago, brenna_n said:

What leads you to believe that?

20 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Insight. I know things that most people do not yet know.

4 hours ago, brenna_n said:

How so?

It's called "insight" for a reason, brenna. I know what I know for a reason, and you will discover what I know, at the right time for you to know.

56 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

It's called "insight" for a reason, brenna. I know what I know for a reason, and you will discover what I know, at the right time for you to know.

Ok. No need to respond in that manner, jon, I was simply curious about where you derived your insight from.

6 minutes ago, brenna_n said:

No need to respond in that manner and tone, jon, I was simply curious about where you derived your insight from.

I had no intention of presenting a response in any kind of "manner or tone". Please don't read into things.

It would not be appropriate to this topic for me to discuss my sources of insight. You will know what I know, when it moves from insight to public knowledge

Sam

Upgrade yourself so that you can be in great position after 5 years.

Sam

It's really awesome news for all fiverr members

Archived