Plese advise me, how can i get first order?

Guest emdadulmina

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emdadulmina
On 10/8/2021 at 12:51 AM, rumanaaishi said:

Same situation goes for me also brother. I can share what people had suggested me also😇

Try to be active as much as you can. Best is, 15 hours at least daily.

Publish 7 Different gigs on 7 different nieches.

Do marketing your gigs

Be Active on Fiverr Forum also.Try to communicate with other people  here.

As we can send 10 Buyer Requests per day, so try to do this in a proper way.

Before using links, Check Out the Allowed Links that Fiverr has recommended 

Your Gig Should be attractive. 

At last, You should read and keep all the rules and regulations of Fiverr if you don't want to get banned for forever from Fiverr. It's actually really important for the newbies. Keeping an Account is much needed than earning dollars 🤑

Thank you so much for  good advise.

First, Research marketplace about how other sellers become successful in the same area you are trying to work. And make draft example of your work and send it as a templet when you send buyer request.  Sending example to the buyers will increase possibility of getting order. Be specific of your work and increase skills in that area. Good luck 

On 10/8/2021 at 2:51 AM, rumanaaishi said:

Try to be active as much as you can. Best is, 15 hours at least daily.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:51 AM, rumanaaishi said:

Be Active on Fiverr Forum also.Try to communicate with other people  here.

I'm really sorry but I need to point out that these are not helpful tips. If these are truly helpful, you could have gotten at least one sale from this. Is it not a good idea to be sharing tips that have not worked for you?

The forum is a place that you can get some useful tips from experienced sellers. You don't have to be active on the forum to get an order. 

3 hours ago, theratypist said:

I'm really sorry but I need to point out that these are not helpful tips. If these are truly helpful, you could have gotten at least one sale from this. Is it not a good idea to be sharing tips that have not worked for you?

The forum is a place that you can get some useful tips from experienced sellers. You don't have to be active on the forum to get an order. 

Thank You. 😇 @theratypist

I've already mentioned ❝ what people had suggested me❞ these are not my tips but the BENEFITED  people shared their experience and tricks with me earlier so I shared their tips with him! 

Here's some suggestions for the gig etc.:

In the gig description:
"Because myself confident I'm a pro developer" could be "Because I'm confident I'm a pro developer"

In the basic package "responsive website width dummy content." could be "responsive website with dummy content."
In the premium package "unicq design" could be "unique design"

The main gig image says "I will build morden website for you" - I'd change that.

In the profile:
In the skills section:
"wordperss" could be "wordpress"

Also I'd send offers to buyer requests you can do well. You don't need to send the max amount per day.

Archived