Download All Attachments

rachelbostwick

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Please take a look at the attachment to see how I usually get.

I know MANY people have been asking for this for years but I don't know why they never add it, it is just painful to click on every file to get all the input.

If the client sends 20 photos, I have to click 20 times to get them. In 2023? why?

fb1.png

fb2.png

fb3.jpg

• Like 11

The issue with a download-all option is that Fiverr would have to zip those files before shipping the download off to the browser, or if multiple separate files will be downloaded, get the permission of the browser/user for that. The most common is to zip the file on the server (Google Drive does this), but it takes resources and time, meaning the buyer might think the site is lagging out, causing them to hit the download button multiple times. In the end, it would cause strain on the servers and buyer's patience. 

The seller (if they're worth their salt) will upload the delivery as a Zip file for the buyer in such a case or use a Google Drive link or similar cloud service to deliver the files if the size is too big for Fiverr. 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

For images Fiverr already gives an option to download them as a zip file in the inbox when there are multiple images attached. So for images I think they could do the same thing on the order page without much trouble (though there might be a maximum number of attachments for the inbox). Maybe it might be possible for them to copy the same code for it that's used for the inbox zip file creation and put that onto the order page.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Could someone please help an old lady who has never used Fiverr before? I normally get on very well with people, and I am pleased with the two logos I bought. The designer said she would walk me through downloading the logos onto my external hard drive when the work was complete. Since then she has behaved really badly. I mean really badly. Fiverr had to get involvered and finally I got sent the two logos I ordered. When the designer was in the process of driving me nuts and sent the wrong logos it said "download all." Now, correct logos but no "download all" and I have no idea how to download them. Could someone please help me? 

Cheers Sr K

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

When a buyer sends multiple files in the Fiverr inbox, we have a "Download All" option. However, this option is not available on the order page, which can be a little inconvenient e.g. when a buyer sends 20+ images on the order requirement page. Adding a "Download All" button to the order page would be a huge time saver for Fiverr freelancers.

Hit the like button if you agree!

Fiverr Inbox.png

Fiverr Order Page.png

• Like 5
  • Up 3

• 4 months later...