Download All Attachments

rachelbostwick

I wonder what it looks like for multiple attachments on delivery? I have a longtime repeat VID buyer who dislikes the interface of the attachment system we have on Fiverr. So on delivery (I still do attach the work for proof of delivery). I attach it in Dropbox as well (which is ultimately where they really access the files).

But I do agree, I also would love that feature of downloading all requirement attachments in the order page. UP! Haha.

P.S. Random thought, only this year did I find out that UP means Update Post. I always thought it just meant UP, to bring a post UP. 😑

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, theratypist said:

P.S. Random thought, only this year did I find out that UP means Update Post. I always thought it just meant UP, to bring a post UP. 😑

Iiii thought that too. I'm just going to pretend it still means that. XD

Good point. I don't think I've ever had a delivery that was more than one file in order to check.

• Like 21

The delivery screen attachments are slightly less annoying than the seller side. It wouldn't be so bad to download this way. The seller side is a hot mess with a "see more" that unfolds to show more images, but the bottom row of the unfolding can never quite be clicked on and then one has to go to the gallery view to download. It's a yuuuuuuge pain. I can't show a screenshot of the seller side without invading my customer's privacy but hopefully some other people understand.

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by rachelbostwick
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

The delivery screen attachments are slightly less annoying than the seller side. It wouldn't be so bad to download this way. The seller side is a hot mess with a "see more" that unfolds to show more images, but the bottom row of the unfolding can never quite be clicked on and then one has to go to the gallery view to download. It's a yuuuuuuge pain. I can't show a screenshot of the seller side without invading my customer's privacy but hopefully some other people understand.

Clipboard01.jpg

I agree that a download all as .zip functionality would be useful.

But why dont you just zip it up yourself ? and only upload one image for the preview / portfolio.

I always do it that way.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, finndev478 said:

I agree that a download all as .zip functionality would be useful.

But why dont you just zip it up yourself ? and only upload one image for the preview / portfolio.

I always do it that way.

I'm talking about receiving files from my customers. My.typical customer does not know how to use a zip file. 

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope they add this feature. My internet is slow so downloading everything as one is useful (instead of waiting every attachments to start downloading so I can proceed on downloading the next attachment 'cause I experience this bug till now where I need to wait one attachment to start downloading before I download another one or else the previous one will NOT download if that makes sense 😅)

• Like 12

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 9:24 AM, rachelbostwick said:

I wish the order screen had the ability to download all requirement attachments at once as a zip. This feature is available in the inbox, but not on the order screen. A lot of my orders have attachments of 25-40 files so it would save me a lot of time. Thanks.

I agree. As a customer, I'm surprised there isn't a "download all" button. It seems like a simple feature to add.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Dear Fiverr Team, 

I am selling image editing service. The Fiverr platform is very user friendly, no doubt. But we have some limitations if you could solve it, it would be great help for us. 

Issue: Number#1. _In the message chat box, 20 images are allowed to attach at a time. So if a buyer have 100 images, they have to attach 5 times (20 images in each message) it kills buyers time as well as sellers to download them from several messages. 

Number#2. _Most important, Chat box has 20 images download option at a time, but in the order page there is no button for download all the images. If a buyer attach 100 images in the order page, then we have to download each image by single click on each image. It kills so much time. Some times we (Sellers) become already late to download for a long time. Some times a pathetic situation occurred, Suppose, when download 99 images out of 100, its very tough to find out which one we missed to download. then we have to download all again to get that missing one. (Kills double time) 😢 

So, its a request, please add a all files download button into the order page for image editing service provider.. 

Many thanks in advance, 

Best regards,

Mahedi Hasan.    

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Whoever is designing the FIVERR interface needs to go back to school. When I get a project delivered, it may have a dozen files. I can't see the full name of any file, so I have to guess. I can't download them all at once, and be confident that I got them all. I have to wait for each one to download before starting the next, apparently -- otherwise it skips what I request. The sizes that are downloaded don't match what is on the screen, so I can't use that as a double-check. On one project alone, this has wasted half an hour of my time so far, when the slightest attention to what end-customers need by the developers could easily solve the problem. REVISION Maybe it was just that day, somebody's internet was extremely congested (not mine). This time when I downloaded twelve files, I could quickly see that each was downloaded. So it's only excruciating when the internet is sluggish, but that's quite often. So please add the "download all" feature. Thanks. 

Edited by rexdean
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...