Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

On 9/28/2018 at 11:36 PM, garythomas9501 said:

Oh I’ve been here a few years, but it seems like all my work comes from the us or Australia lol I’ve literally been at 6% for 2 years lol

How many orders you have completed from US? 6% in 2 years is amazing! lol 😃

On 9/28/2018 at 11:37 PM, muhammadfaheem0 said:

17% only 😐

17% isn’t bad. Your doing great and I hope you will get more business with people around the world 🙂

On 9/28/2018 at 11:37 PM, shantho5 said:

Really appreciable. Good job done. Carry on. My Best wishes will be always with you…

Thanks for your best wishes. I do the same for you! Good Luck

• Like 10

Thanks for your best wishes. I do the same for you! Good Luck

The world domination score only indicates the countries your previous buyers were from. It has absolutely no influence on your gig performance/ranking/sales.

For example, a very successful seller who might be making $10K a month might only be getting orders from customers who are based in Canada or the U.K. This would mean that despite their very successful business, they would only have a world domination score of 3%.

Also, I think it is impossible to have a world domination score of a 💯 % considering you would need orders from people who live in such places as Tuvalu and Papua New Guinea (where either the population is too low or where there is no Internet access – which is, unfortunately, required to access Fiverr).

• Like 10

The world domination score only indicates the countries your previous buyers were from. It has absolutely no influence on your gig performance/ranking/sales.

For example, a very successful seller who might be making $10K a month might only be getting orders from customers who are based in Canada or the U.K. This would mean that despite their very successful business, they would only have a world domination score of 3%.

Also, I think it is impossible to have a world domination score of a 💯 % considering you would need orders from people who live in such places as Tuvalu and Papua New Guinea (where either the population is too low or where there is no Internet access – which is, unfortunately, required to access Fiverr).

Yes your right, I have seen that almost all sellers get 70% of their orders from US, Canada and Australia. However, Those sellers who always get hundreds of orders on daily bases might get more chances to increase their world domination score.

• Like 11

Yes your right, I have seen that almost all sellers get 70% of their orders from US, Canada and Australia. However, Those sellers who always get hundreds of orders on daily bases might get more chances to increase their world domination score.

There are sellers who get a few orders a month and earn more than those people who get 50+ orders a day. 😏

• Like 10

On 9/29/2018 at 8:41 PM, logobux said:

The trick is selling something that 100% of the world needs, which is easier said than done. There’s also the issue of language. A client who needs something in French can’t get it from someone who doesn’t speak French.

• Like 13

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest neromare

19%

I will never get sales in some places such as South America or places they don’t speak English. USA and UK are the main countries for me.

Wow eddy that’s fantastic! I wonder if this influences our page views and gig placement.

I will never get sales in some places such as South America or places they don’t speak English. USA and UK are the main countries for me.

Same here. I’m at 6%, with most of my sales from the US. I have a few from Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, and a few from my own country and Africa. “World domination” should not really be anyone’s main goal.