Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

I’m 38% but I’m no where in search, that’s pretty SAD

I’m Level two seller on fiverr working since 2018 and I have completed almost 4000 orders. BUT its been a Month My gig is not appearing in search and not even on any page. I do share my gig on social media daily and got new order too. but can’t see my gig anywhere.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2021 at 5:44 AM, markauther said:

My gig is not appearing in search and not even on any page. I do share my gig on social media daily and got new order too. but can’t see my gig anywhere.

I would try reaching out to CS and see what they say. This happened to me a while back and there was indeed an issue which they managed to fix. As long as you still get new orders I wouldn’t worry too much.

• Like 9

y gig is not appearing in search and not even on any page. I do share my gig on social media daily and got new order too. but can’t see my gig anywhere.

I would try reaching out to CS and see what they say. This happened to me a while back and there was indeed an issue which they managed to fix. As long as you still get new orders I wouldn’t worry too much.

I can only new order through social media or old buyers there is no order from new buyers.

• Like 8

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...