Freelancing Career Plan-B

Guest shipon_it

I have a whole alphabet of plans. About 23 years ago, I had to become a freelancer due to circumstances that made working at home necessary. Since then, I've developed many different income streams. I'm a huge proponent of not putting all your eggs in one basket (relying on a single income source). Things change all the time, and expecting one source of self-employment income to last forever is rather foolish, in my experience and opinion.

Guest shipon_it
1 hour ago, melanielm said:

I have a whole alphabet of plans. About 23 years ago, I had to become a freelancer due to circumstances that made working at home necessary. Since then, I've developed many different income streams. I'm a huge proponent of not putting all your eggs in one basket (relying on a single income source). Things change all the time, and expecting one source of self-employment income to last forever is rather foolish, in my experience and opinion.

Thanks for sharing your experience

Guest shipon_it
50 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

I have a plan A with many ramifications. Make money, invest it wisely and be well diversified, while keeping an eye for side projects that can generate income.

Thanks for sharing

Guest shipon_it
48 minutes ago, irtifa_sarwath said:

I think there is no plan B if you are truly determine about what you are doing. Plan B can be a skipper for what you are doing right now  

Thanks for sharing your opinion

Guest shipon_it
38 minutes ago, alphagev said:

Having a plan-By is a clever thing to do, if you ask me. 

That said, my plans B are crazier than plan A. Such as, conquer a fair chunk of the planet and let's farm potatoes. 

That's why I usually stick with plan A. 

lol.............

Archived