What is GIG SEO in FIverr ?

pro_shazzad

On 7/20/2021 at 1:50 PM, eliza_09 said:

hello shazzad,

well i am not an expert but as far as i have known gig seo means the techniques to make a gig more search friendly for the buyers. using key words in the title and description of the service you are providing to makes it easy to find the gig on search list. using proper tags that clearly connects with your gig to the customers search. these are called seo. suppose you have a gig on social media marketing then you would need to use tags and key words that relates to your services, words that a client will use to search for the service. and then for those words being present on your title or description any client would find your gig when they search for social media marketing services on fiverr. for any more detailed explanation you can search on the youtube and get expert advise.

Thanks for the info. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, designer_press said:

There were more terms that i have mentioned. why are you digging just this one?

Because that one is disputed by the official sources, and no one is stopping giving that one bad advice like you. You have done something wrong, why not admit it and apologize? 🙂

36 minutes ago, designer_press said:

I don't know what did you mean by 'more experiance than you' lmfao

Maybe it's because only you are stupid, you don't even understand this, I have joined fiverr 1 year earlier than you, I'm not the best and perfect but I know better what the seller is supposed to do, and what you said is not true.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ahm_animations said:

Because that one is disputed by the official sources, and no one is stopping giving that one bad advice like you. You have done something wrong, why not admit it and apologize? 🙂

Maybe it's because only you are stupid, you don't even understand this, I have joined fiverr 1 year earlier than you, I'm not the best and perfect but I know better what the seller is supposed to do, and what you said is not true.

Before judging anyone make sure you are perfect. This is my third fiverr account. I have 'two' level 2 seller account. lol. I have managed 217 clients on my first account and 68 clients on my second account. So the ultimate stupid is you. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, designer_press said:

Before judging anyone make sure you are perfect. This is my third fiverr account. I have 'two' level 2 seller account. lol. I have managed 217 clients on my first account and 68 clients on my second account. So the ultimate stupid is you. 

Uhm... It is against Fiverr TOS to have more than 1 account...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, designer_press said:

Wow? Double accounts? You'r violating fiverr's TOS, having 2 accounts is bannable. And I have told you, I'm not the perfect one, just have more experience.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, designer_press said:

Bro get some life. Good bye. Peace :classic_ninja:

Now you don't have any more answers do you? One more thing, I checked your account and found one of your accounts that you mentioned, you use your account to add rating to the account you are currently using for this forum, again, it's violating Fiverr's TOS.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ahm_animations said:

Now you don't have any more answers do you? One more thing, I checked your account and found one of your accounts that you mentioned, you use your account to add rating to the account you are currently using for this forum, again, it's violating Fiverr's TOS.

hehehe. Stay digging me up. lol

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ahm_animations said:

I think that is against fiverr TOS. thanks 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Fiverr Gig optimization Tips | How to Promote Fiverr Gigs?
1) Research is the Clue
2) Think Out of the Box
3) Importance of having a Healthy Profile
4) Make a proper Keyword Research
5) Use Keyword-enriched Title
6) Add an optimized Gig Video
7) Use High-Quality Images
😎 Deliver on the Same Day
9) Sense-making Price
10) Use Accurate Tags
11) Promote outside Fiverr

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 6/30/2022 at 3:53 PM, ellettegildon said:

Gig SEO became very popular last year, thanks to the different social media, this kind of SEO is a bit different from the regular types of SEO.

The gig SEO type is similar to the reseller SEO but uses more social media mechanisms to promote the required sites/pages/personalities. In common, this type of SEO uses social media mechanisms to promote the social page more efficiently. If you are looking for basics, I would suggest you visit the SEO schools' sites like a market jar for more useful information regarding this topic. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to send a private message to me.

• Like 1