What is GIG SEO in FIverr ?

pro_shazzad

1 hour ago, pro_shazzad said:

I have no idea about gig SEO in fiverr . Would you please tell me how it works ? 

hello shazzad,

well i am not an expert but as far as i have known gig seo means the techniques to make a gig more search friendly for the buyers. using key words in the title and description of the service you are providing to makes it easy to find the gig on search list. using proper tags that clearly connects with your gig to the customers search. these are called seo. suppose you have a gig on social media marketing then you would need to use tags and key words that relates to your services, words that a client will use to search for the service. and then for those words being present on your title or description any client would find your gig when they search for social media marketing services on fiverr. for any more detailed explanation you can search on the youtube and get expert advise.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, eliza_09 said:

hello shazzad,

well i am not an expert but as far as i have known gig seo means the techniques to make a gig more search friendly for the buyers. using key words in the title and description of the service you are providing to makes it easy to find the gig on search list. using proper tags that clearly connects with your gig to the customers search. these are called seo. suppose you have a gig on social media marketing then you would need to use tags and key words that relates to your services, words that a client will use to search for the service. and then for those words being present on your title or description any client would find your gig when they search for social media marketing services on fiverr. for any more detailed explanation you can search on the youtube and get expert advise.

Thank you Eliza. I got the point 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, designer_press said:

1/eye catching gig image

2/attractive title

3/relevant tags

4/stay online 24/7

How can someone stay online 24 hours per day? You would have to either sleep sometime, or misrepresent your online status? Are you sure that dishonesty is the best advice?

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

On 7/20/2021 at 3:17 AM, designer_press said:

1/eye catching gig image

2/attractive title

3/relevant tags

4/stay online twenty four / seven

Wow, that item #4 is really informative.  SAID. NO. ONE. EVER.

STOP GIVING BAD ADVICE.

I see you are a "pollinator" in the forums as well.

GG

Edited by genuineguidance
  • Like 8
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, designer_press said:

Looking for tricks to improve the quality of your Gigs? Follow the below tips on optimizing your Gigs for SEO and your business will reap the benefits.

How to get a great URL for your Gig

A Gig’s first title generates its URL. This URL is unchangeable, so keep that in mind when you first create your Gig. Using the Gig title to create a URL that is memorable, attention-grabbing, and reinforces the excellence of your service will give you an edge over the competition.

Sample Gig Title Version A: I will best example gig title ever! URL: username/best-example-gig-title

Now, as you can see, this first sample Gig tile is not buyer friendly because it is not grammatically correct. However, it generates an SEO-optimized URL that reinforces what exactly your service is.

Crafting a buyer-friendly title

After the URL is generated and permanently set, you can then update your Gig title to be something more buyer-friendly. Check out the following example:
Sample Gig Title Version B: I will create a very unique Gig title for you.

Keywords
Using a consistent keyword in your Gig title, description and tags will help improve your search ranking on Fiverr. Additionally, creating a username with a phrase or word related to your area of expertise will reinforce your Gig to a potential buyer. Use the repetition of keywords to your advantage.

thank you

• Like 5

On 7/21/2021 at 12:13 AM, newsmike said:

How can someone stay online 24 hours per day? You would have to either sleep sometime, or misrepresent your online status? Are you sure that dishonesty is the best advice?

That is just an example. i meant you should stay online as long as possible. 

• Like 4

On 7/21/2021 at 11:28 AM, designer_press said:

Looking for tricks to improve the quality of your Gigs? Follow the below tips on optimizing your Gigs for SEO and your business will reap the benefits.

How to get a great URL for your Gig

A Gig’s first title generates its URL. This URL is unchangeable, so keep that in mind when you first create your Gig. Using the Gig title to create a URL that is memorable, attention-grabbing, and reinforces the excellence of your service will give you an edge over the competition.

Sample Gig Title Version A: I will best example gig title ever! URL: username/best-example-gig-title

Now, as you can see, this first sample Gig tile is not buyer friendly because it is not grammatically correct. However, it generates an SEO-optimized URL that reinforces what exactly your service is.

Crafting a buyer-friendly title

After the URL is generated and permanently set, you can then update your Gig title to be something more buyer-friendly. Check out the following example:
Sample Gig Title Version B: I will create a very unique Gig title for you.

Keywords
Using a consistent keyword in your Gig title, description and tags will help improve your search ranking on Fiverr. Additionally, creating a username with a phrase or word related to your area of expertise will reinforce your Gig to a potential buyer. Use the repetition of keywords to your advantage.

Thank You so much.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, designer_press said:

That is just an example. i meant you should stay online as long as possible. 

Are you sure 100% you will get an order/messages by doing that? Or it's just wasting your time? I have more experience than you, and I got most of my orders when I was sleeping! How can you be sure you get the order by staying online as long as possible?

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, ahm_animations said:

Are you sure 100% you will get an order/messages by doing that? Or it's just wasting your time? I have more experience than you, and I got most of my orders when I was sleeping! How can you be sure you get the order by staying online as long as possible?

There were more terms that i have mentioned. why are you digging just this one? I don't know what did you mean by 'more experiance than you' lmfao

• Like 4