Improve my Gigs!

rabiul2222

Hi, I’m a new seller and I’m not getting any order after these:

image.thumb.png.0dc0dabd0a8671878bada3064fd28a94.png
image1339×616 46 KB

I’m a new seller and I follow this routine from Bangladesh: Routine for me - Google Sheets I’m working everyday hard but I’m not getting any order. I’m really disappointed although my gig has ranked in the 3rd page in online sellers in 4,000 by searching Facebook Business Page. Please review my profile and gigs if you can because I’m very disappointed with myself. Note: Some gigs are created 4 days ago.

My advice? Get more sleep.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

And: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 8:53 AM, rabiul2222 said:

If i create top-notch gigs as like her one's @tina_07?

Their gigs have a plagiarized description that's basically all over the internet, so I wouldn't call them top-notch. And, in my experience, it's likely to be a man trying to get sales by pretending to be a woman and using a picture of a blonde.

On 7/1/2021 at 8:53 AM, rabiul2222 said:

How much dollars can I earn per month on fiverr after 1 years

If you do the same as that seller is doing (by the way, is that "tina" account actually yours?), as in, plagiarizing stuff (and you have already shown that you think nothing about copying parts of someone else's text and calling it yours), the chances are, you'll end up banned from Fiverr, and therefore earning $0. And it might take less than a year to accomplish that.

4 minutes ago, rabiul2222 said:

created gig on 9th

What 9th do you mean?

4 minutes ago, rabiul2222 said:

but suffering by not getting orders.

I checked and there are a lot of people in your category, so...... you have to understand you have a lot of competition. It's also a matter of considering, why would customers go with "me" instead of my competition? 

• 2 weeks later...

Promising unlimited revisions or a money-back guarantee is never smart and can result in buyers taking advantage of you. Do you really want to have a buyer requesting revisions for all eternity? Because they are allowed to do so as long as you offer unlimited revisions.  

You also promise that your work will be "Grammatical-Error Free" (your words) when your gig descriptions themselves contain many mistakes. I do not think it is wise to offer something that it will be impossible for you to deliver.

Also, some of your gigs focus a lot on your content being plagiarism-free. Shouldn't that be a given? Is it really something to spend your character limit on?

Moreover, LinkedIn lead generation is not allowed on Fiverr, so I suggest you delete that gig.

Overall, your gigs look very generic. They do not stand out from the hundreds of other similar gigs that I have seen. Why should I buy from you? Where is the personality? I think you need to work on your gigs a bit more. I will not tell you exactly what to do as that is up to you to figure out. You are a freelancer, after all.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 2:58 PM, rabiul2222 said:

How many clicks does it take you to get your first order? I’ve got so far 503 impressions and 17 clicks last 4 days. Please tell me How many clicks does it take you to get your first order? I’ll be glad if you answer it.

I am seeing you everywhere dude! Just wanted to check if you got your first order yet. If you haven't that means your category is too saturated and top of that gig doesn't look convincing compared to other sellers. Maybe change your category altogether. Do you have any other skills that not anyone with internet can do ? Maybe If you know excel creating dashboard, template, scripts and macros has more chance of getting order. 

Archived