Hello world, I'm new seller in Fiverr. please help me to grow up my success in this platform.

3 hours ago, dev_rohan_i said:

Hello guys i am new on the Fiverr platform i have created a gig with nice SEO but why I am not getting any impression could tell me why I am not getting any impression

Screenshot 2021-07-10 180437.png

I think it's need further review from their side.CONTACT with fiverr custom support team and let them know your problem they solve it. So, submit your request, Best wishes to you

7 hours ago, dev_rohan_i said:

i have created a gig with nice SEO but why I am not getting any impression could tell me why I am not getting any impression

Screenshot 2021-07-10 180437.png

Your comment is incorrect. Your image indicates that you have, indeed, gotten impressions -- two to be exact. And one of those impressions resulted in a click. That's a 50% conversion rate. That's a very good thing. I'm not entirely sure why you are complaining. 🤔

You cannot control impressions. Impressions are earned when someone searches for your service in the Fiverr search system, and clicks on your gig image. 

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

You can follow under below:

1. USE 3 Gig image, 2 PDF’s & offline image SEO.

2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

3. Per day Send 10 buyer requests properly.

4. Active ONLINE more time.

5. SHARE your gigs on social sites.

6. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

7. Develop your SKILL in your category

8. Learn more about Fiverr.

9. Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got a lot of orders in the fiverr. Good luck for you

22 hours ago, sheikh_selim said:

Hi there, I'm new wordpress developer in fiverr. Please let me know how to Rank my gig in front page.

give a look here : https://www.fiverr.com/sheikh_selim/modern-wordpress-landing-page-or-wordpress-website-blog-website-responsive-web

If you want feedback on your Gigs I would check out the improve my gigs section for more helpful tips.

Archived