How can I get more customer?

sabuzmia0265

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sabuzmia0265 said:

24 hours for active online

Well, if a buyer is interested in your gig, and they find your gig better than others, they'll buy it from you anyway. And I am sorry if my words sounds a bit rude to you, but this post will distract a lot of new sellers as they might start to feel that if they don't stay active for 24 hours, then they won't receive any orders, which is absolutely not true. So, it's better if you avoid posting such topics. I apologize again for my words, but it is what it is.

2 hours ago, sabuzmia0265 said:

I have already one gig promoted from fiverr and I got best results. Now I want to add my one another gig including in promoted option.

How many gigs a seller can get promoted is up to the fiverr authority to control.

Hello There

I am facing a problem from some days ago. Like this, When I am active in my phone And I search my gig in pc then gig and profile shown offline. And many times I was refreshing pc and phone. I am doing always try for stay online.  But no results. It is very bad for my getting order. 

If anyone face this problem please share me your experience. It will be very helpful for me.

I am waiting for best suggestions.

Thanks And Regards

Sabuzmia

On 7/23/2021 at 2:13 PM, utpol_chandra said:

You will try always online your computer

Isn't that dishonest to make yourself appear online when you are not? Are there other dishonest tips you have to share? Unless you don't sleep. 

On 7/23/2021 at 11:28 AM, justdesignercc said:

Thank you very much for sharing your tricks.

there's absolutely no 'trick' involved here... just some misleading information that won't help you to get orders 

On 7/23/2021 at 11:34 AM, sabuzmia0265 said:

please try it. 

please don't try it.... 

On 7/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, sabuzmia0265 said:

3) when I sleep I use my pc for continuous running...

what's the point of doing this ... ? After being idle for a few minutes you will appear as offline. 

Archived