How can I get more customer?

sabuzmia0265

Hello There,

I am a professional photo editor. I have a 5 gig in my profile. One gig is not getting valuable response or message and order.

here is this gig https://www.fiverr.com/sabuzmia0265/do-jewelry-editing-and-jewelry-retouching-with-photoshop-editing

There are any problem Like title, description or package or any, Please suggest me.

Regards

Sabuzmia

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello There,

Today I share which social media platform is best for perfect Gig marketing. I already got many buyers from this valuable applied marketing method.

1) Linked In

2) Instagram

3) Pinterest

4) Twitter

5) facebook

If you active these platforms and share your service then You will get very recent your good success. 

15 hours ago, sabuzmia0265 said:

I share which social media platform is best for perfect Gig marketing

Thank you, but giving this kind of advices only shows that you know nothing about marketing. Because if you would’ve know at least a little bit you would’ve know that the most basic principle is to follow your target audience and where they spend time not a certain platform itself. 

4 hours ago, sabuzmia0265 said:

Hello viewers

I have a gig about photo background remove. two tags are visible in first pages. But I am not getting more buyer knock and order.

N.B: Click + impression is very good..

What can I do now?

What does the buyer want when sending the buyer request. That's how you serve him. Say those details and give the buyer a request that way.

Archived