Any tips for CRM or Order Mgmt using Fiverr?

abauer5188

My Fiverr business is has grown to the point where the inquiries and projects are getting too difficult to stay organized. I know there are order notes that I can use and a star that I can use. But they don't really help organize the work.  

And in terms of lead management, when I'm busy, I often times miss a proposal and that hurts my conversion rate. 

Does anyone have any ideas or experience in how to manage their work within Fiverr or even with a 3rd party tool? I have tried Trello before. Most of my work follows a very specific pattern. Very repeatable. 

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There are a few things you can do to help yourself stay organized on Fiverr. First, make use of the order notes feature. This is a great way to keep track of specific details for each order. You can also use the star system to mark certain orders as a high priority. That way, you can easily see which ones need your attention first. In terms of lead management, you might want to consider using a third-party tool. There are a few different options out there, and they can be really helpful in keeping track of everything. I use this project management tool, which is practically a CRM. Good luck!

Edited by monlas29
  • Like 6